- Marcia Cross and her husband Tom Mahoney welcomed two fraternal twin daughters, Eden and Savannah, on Tuesday. Congrats to the happy family! - People
- Usher and longtime girlfriend Tameka Foster are rumored to be engaged but they're trying to keep it quiet. So much for that! - Page Six
- Dreamworks took a full-page ad out in Variety yesterday apologizing for implying that Jamie Foxx's character in Dreamgirls was based on Motown great Berry Gordy. You mean he's not a two-timing back-stabbing creep? - Gatecrasher
- The Defense Ministry has confirmed that Prince Harry is going to Iraq where he will command a tank unit. We wish him luck! - AP
- Howard K. Stern admitted in court yesterday that he has been entirely financially dependent on Anna Nicole since 2002. Lawyers fees are very expensive these days. - People
Read More Howard K. SternPrince HarryDreamgirlsUsherAnna Nicole SmithMarcia CrossSugar BitsCelebrity Babies
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.