- Desperate Housewives Marcia Cross has been put on bed rest due to complications with her pregnancy. I wonder how they're going to write that into the story! - US Weekly
- Richard Gere whipped 10,000 Mumbai sex workers into a frenzy this week over safe sex. Is there a Nobel prize for that? - Page Six
- Parker Posey acted so loopy during a performance at the National Board of Review Awards on Tuesday she prompted Mark Wahlberg to say onstage that he wanted two of whatever she was on. Wonder if she came through for him. - R&M
- Barbara called Trump a poor, pathetic man on The View yesterday and then Trump fired back with another letter. Could this get any lamer? - US Weekly
- James Brown, who died on Christmas day has yet to be buried. Evidently the parties involved can't agree on where to bury him. Let's hope they come to a decision soon! - AP
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.