- Oprah wanted to have Rosie O'Donnell on her show to discuss her new book, Celebrity Dextox, but Rosie has decided to talk to Diane Sawyer instead. Maybe she's not a fan of Oprah's book club, but she did say in her blog that there is no feud going on. - Page Six
- Simon Cowell gave Ryan Seacrest's Emmy performance 2 and a half stars. That's about the nicest thing we've heard Simon say about Ryan. - Extra
- The White Stripes have canceled the rest of their tour dates through the end of the year due to Meg's anxiety to travel. We wish her well while she's taking some time off. - AP
- While O.J. Simpson awaits his court date in jail, one of his alleged robbery victims had a heart attack and one of his accomplices has turned himself in. Ugh an OJ report again. - TMZ
- Andy Samberg isn't worried about his latest movie, Hot Rod, getting bad reviews because many of his favorite movies have done poorly. So, congratulations on your flop? - Page Six
Read More The White StripesOJ SimpsonSimon CowellAndy SambergRosie O'DonnellRyan SeacrestSugar BitsOprah Winfrey
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.