- Google bought YouTube for 1.6 billion dollars! Yes, apparently it's 1999 all over again and the two lucky founders are trying to keep their cool. Check out their Thank You video for making them filthy rich twenty-somethings. - Reuters
- Tim Allen married his girlfriend of five years, actress Jane Hajduk last Saturday in Colorado. Yes, we had to imdb her to figure out who she is but you know we'd rather report wedding news instead of another split so hooray for them. - People
- Supposedly, Matt Lauer's pregnant wife filed for a legal separation, but was persuaded to retract because NBC execs are afraid a divorce would damage Lauer's image. Wonder how long it will take before she changes her mind again. - TMZ
- The most exciting moment in Barbra Steisand's concert last night came when she yelled "Shut the (expletive) up!" at a heckler who wouldn't let up in response to her political comments. Good to hear she was able to add a little humor to her speech we've heard a million times! - AP
- Bahama Cops are continuing their investigation into Daniel Smith's death despite the fact that it was deemed accidental. The whole thing is just so sad - Can't we just move on? - People
Around The Web
Politics and Current Events
Tim Allen Declares Last Man Standing Will Go Political: 'We're Going to Drill Hillary'