- Helio Castroneves won Dancing with the Stars last night, beating fellow finalists Mel B and Marie Osmond. Unfortunately, his great news was coupled with the sad story that he split with his fiancee. Hopefully all his dancing will keep putting a smile on his face. — ABC News
- Charisma Carpenter, star of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, has separated from her husband of five years. Yet another celebrity couple bites the dust. — People
- Heath Ledger, who was recently linked to Kate Hudson and Helena Christensen, was spotted over the weekend with both Heather Graham and model Gemma Ward. With all of his rumored exploits since Michelle, Heath keeps seeming sleazier. — Page Six
- Evel Knievel, who filed a lawsuit against Kanye West after Kanye dressed as "Evel Kanyevel" and jumped across a canyon on a motorcycle in his "Touch the Sky" video, has settled his dispute. Good thing, because Kanye has bigger issues to worry about at the moment. — TMZ
- No charges will be filed against Pierce Brosnan after he allegedly punched a photographer last month in Malibu. Once again James Bond gets himself out of a sticky situation. — E! News
Photo copyright 2007 ABC, Inc.