- I Am Legend took the top spot at the box office over the weekend, breaking the previous record for the highest-grossing December opening, and bringing in $76.5 million. Congrats to Will, whose box-office pull is obviously still legend — wait for it — ary. — BuzzSugar
- Tim Burton and Helena Bonham Carter welcomed their second child, a girl, on Saturday in London. Combined with Tim's Golden-Globe nomination, it's been quite a week for their family! — People
- Alex Trebek, who suffered a minor heart attack last week, is back at home and has issued a statement thanking his fans for their outpouring of support and promising to return to Jeopardy in January. What is, we hope he gets well soon! — TMZ
- Celine Dion performed her final Las Vegas show on Saturday night, in an emotional end to her five-year run. Next up for Celine — a world tour. — AP
- John Travolta has apparently been fired from the upcoming movie version of Dallas, after two years of being attached to it, when producers decided to take the project in a more comedic direction. We guess even that a Golden-Globe nomination wasn't enough for them to keep him around. — Page Six
- Producer Harvey Weinstein married Marchesa designer Georgina Chapman on Saturday at his Connecticut-waterfront estate. Congrats to the happy (power) couple! — People
Photo courtesy of Warner Bros.