- Jennifer Aniston and longtime producing partner Kristin Hahn have formed their own production company, Echo Films, and already have a number of projects in the works. — BuzzSugar
- A woman was arrested in John Cusack's neighborhood after stalking the actor and violating a restraining order to stay away from him. — AP
- Woody Allen is suing American Apparel for $10 million after they apparently did not get permission to use his photo in the company's advertising. — FabSugar
- Adam Sandler broke his ankle over the weekend while playing basketball but somehow still managed to win the game. — AP
- A Boston radio station has named Dane Cook the "Unfunniest Man Alive" after he beat out fellow comedians in a March Madness-style tournament to determine the winner . . . or loser. — Page Six
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.