- Russell Crow tops Forbes magazine's list of the most overpaid actors in Hollywood, followed by Nicole Kidman, Jim Carrey, and Will Ferrell. I bet they would have rather been on the Golden Globe Nomination list instead. — Forbes
- And the winner of ANTM is . . .
- Liza Minnelli collapsed on stage during a performance in Sweden on Wednesday and has returned to the US for medical treatment. Hopefully she gets better soon! — AP
- The dormitory matron accused of harassment at Oprah's South African girls school has had her trial postponed so that she will have time to meet with her lawyer. We're sure Oprah is all for a fair trial, but she would probably like to see justice served quickly so the school can move on. — Reuters
- A book of magic tales handwritten by Harry Potter author JK Rowling sold yesterday for $3.98 million at auction in London, the highest price paid for any modern manuscript. That is what we call some serious fandom. — Reuters
Read More Liza MinnelliJK RowlingWill FerrellRussell CroweJim CarreyNicole KidmanSugar BitsOprah Winfrey