First of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your kind words and best wishes on the new addition to our family. My husband Brian and I are so in love with our little newborn, Katie Reese Sugar. You have no idea how touched we were from all the comments. Sorry I had to leave you hanging this weekend but I'll be back. My schedule may be a bit off as I learn the ins and outs of motherhood, but no doubt, I am still here to help you get your daily fix. First off, let me just cross off a few of the big headline news I missed out on last week:
- Anna Nicole confirms she is pregnant and there is nothing trimspa or the rest of us can do about it - E Online
- Matthew McConaughey and Penelope Cruz have announced they are taking a break. Apparently the couple are just too busy to see each other anymore. So sad and so unlucky in love - unless they are both really covering up for something else which I don't want to believe - People
- Taylor Hicks scores an awesome contract with Clive Davis - We can't wait to hear what comes from this combination - AP
- Rachel Weisz finally popped also. Her and husband Darren Aronofsky welcome a boy last week. - People
- Paris and LL make nice - or so it seems. The girls were at the Dom PÃ©rignon launch party in Beverly Hills and both of them were attached to Karl Lagerfeld. Paris Hilton was also spending a lot of time with Nick Lachey's current girlfriend Kim Kardashian. Not sure that's the best person to align with but Kim's still new to the scene. Hopefully she'll learn fast.
Lots more pics of LL, Karl, Paris and her new BFF Kim so