The 2011 PopSugar 100 has been full of surprises and tough head-to-head competition. It's so much fun seeing all of your top 10 lists! Some of your favorite celebrities haven't managed to crack the global top 10 in categories where we would have picked them as shoo-ins, so we're taking a look at what may be holding them back. You can help propel your favorite famous faces to the top of the charts by creating a top 10 list and sharing it with your friends on Facebook. It's easy, so start by clicking below and following the simple instructions to make your votes count.
- Bar Refaeli — Newly single Bar has been proclaimed one of the most beautiful women on the planet, but right now she's not even cracking the top 10 in the sexiest female celebrities. Her fellow models Adriana Lima and Gisele Bundchen are leading the pack, along with Bar's ex Leonardo DiCaprio's apparently new love interest, Blake Lively.
- Jennifer Lawrence — She caught the attention of Hollywood with her Oscar-nominated performance in Winter's Bone and recently landed a role in the Hunger Games trilogy. Jennifer's one of the young faces to watch, but she's been bested so far by Emma Stone, Ashley Greene, and Nina Dobrev in the hottest rising star category.
- Tom Cruise — He's one of the world's most famous actors, but Tom's status hasn't been enough to propel him into the top 10 of your favorite A-list actors.
- Ryan Gosling — He's attached to star in at least three upcoming films, though Ryan will have to work overtime to jump into a slot on our all-time favorite stars.
- Ben Affleck — Like a fine wine, Ben keeps getting better with age. He's nonetheless lagging behind Twilight's Robert Pattinson, Brad Pitt, and George Clooney in the sexiest male celebrity race.
Of course, the PopSugar 100 is also your chance to win prizes, and in partnership with Portero.com, we're offering up four luxurious items! Winners are eligible to win one of the following: a Chanel bag, an Hermès Kelly bag, an Hermès CdC cuff bracelet, and a vintage Rolex watch! The more lists you complete and share, the more times you are entered — check out the official rules here.