- The Bucket List took the top spot at the box office over the weekend, narrowly beating Tracy Morgan's First Sunday, while Juno came in at third. Even in a cheesy buddy flick, you just can't top two of the biggest actors in the world side by side on screen. — BuzzSugar
- Mary J. Blige, 50 Cent, Timbaland, Wyclef Jean, and Tyler Perry have been identified as users of steroids and human-growth hormones in an investigation on the use of the drugs. No one has been formally accused of any criminal activity, but a recent look at Timbaland might make one wonder what exactly has been going on. — Times Union (Albany, N.Y.)
- Roger Avary, who won an Oscar for writing Pulp Fiction, has been arrested for vehicular manslaughter after being involved in an alleged drunk-driving accident in Ojai, Calif. early Sunday morning, which killed a passenger and injured Avary's wife. Our thoughts are with the passenger's families after this horrible tragedy. — Ventura County Star
- The anticlimactic Golden Globe Awards were announced last night. Head over to Buzz to check out the winners. — BuzzSugar
- Bjork attacked a paparazzo, who was photographing her arrival at Auckland's airport on Sunday, grabbing the man's shirt and ripping it down the middle. She also assaulted a photographer at a Thai airport in 1996. Note to photographers: Do not mess with Bjork! — The New Zealand Herald
- ICYMI, Nicole and Joel delivered a girl on Friday, and Christina and Jordan welcomed their son on Saturday!
Photo courtesy of Warner Bros.