- Kiefer Sutherland was released from prison this morning after serving his whole sentence and spending his birthday, Christmas, and New Year's there. Hopefully he made some New Year's resolutions that will stick. — People
- Oprah Winfrey will host a special episode for Martin Luther King Day in remembrance of the doctor's work and in thanks for paving the way for her success. Happy MLK Day! — Oprah on YouTube
- Conan O'Brien is one step closer to taking over for Jay Leno in 2009, as he just purchased a six-bedroom, $10.5 million house in LA, complete with indoor spa, library, and screening room. Sounds like he'll be pretty comfortable in his new city. — CasaSugar
- Chris Noth and his girlfriend Tara Wilson welcomed their first child on Friday, a son named Orion Christopher. That's big news! — lilsugar
- Supposedly Tracey Edmonds and Eddie Murphy split since she wouldn't sign a prenup. You would think they would have figured that all out before their first ceremony. — Page Six
- And the winners of the Amazing Race after traveling around the world and crossing the finish line in Alaska are . . .
- Cloverfield kicks butt at the box office this weekend — BuzzSugar