Is it possible to love Victoria Beckham any more than we already do? It turns out, it is. The singer-turned-fashion-designer recently showed off her charming personality during an interview by T, The New York Times Style Magazine, where she talked about her life with David and her funny reason for not smiling in candid photos. Keep reading to find out what we learned from Victoria Beckham's interview with T magazine.
- She's honest about David doing the cooking at home: "He's really good. He decided to go to culinary school [during his days alone in LA]."
- She wants her kids to have normal parties: "We have what I consider to be normal birthday parties. I've been to parties in LA that are mind-blowing. I mean, quite literally mind-blowing. People get cellphones in the party bag, that sort of thing. Fabulous, fabulous parties. Ours aren't like that. They are normal kids' parties. We'll have a bouncy castle, a face painter."
- She is OK with her age: "I don't want to be made to look like I'm 25. I'm 39. I don't have any issues with my age."
- She compliments David's style: "He might sometimes ask advice if he's going to be late — 'What should I wear?' — but generally speaking, he has a really good sense of what works on him. I think he looks great whatever he does. He literally always looks really, really good."
- She has a funny reason for never smiling in photos: "When you're in a position to be paparazzi-ed just walking down the street, you'd look a little daft if you were smiling all the time."