- Rihanna passed out on stage during her concert in Sydney earlier today. She was performing "Umbrella" with Chris Brown when she fainted and was led to paramedics and so far no update has been given on her condition.
- Britney Spears and Jared Leto's band 30 Seconds to Mars each won two awards at the MTV EMAs last night. Check out the full list of winners here. — PopSugarUK
- In response to Propostion 8, Melissa Etheridge blogged saying she should not have to pay her state taxes because she is being treated as a "second class citizen" by not being allowed to marry her partner. — The Daily Beast
- Christina Applegate is set to undergo reconstructive breast surgery at the end of November following her previous double mastectomy. — Us Weekly
- Former Governor of New York Eliot Spitzer won't face any federal criminal charges relating to his prostitution scandal that led to his resignation in March. — CitizenSugar
- R. Kelly's teenage nephew was shot twice last night, after allegedly trying to rob a barbershop. The store owner shot him, and the nephew's brother is now in custody for the attempted robbery. — TMZ