This week was a bonanza of baby news. J Lo finally announced her pregnancy, and Christina admitted the obvious as well when she talked about motherhood. Adding to the expecting mommies is Cate Blanchett who said that she's pregnant with her third child, but that didn't stop her from celebrating Armani in China. And in other baby news, Tom and Katie threw a themed tea party for Suri, which had to have been the cutest thing ever. Here's what else went down:
- While Posh prepped for her role on Ugly Betty, David Beckham was busy in LA with charity work and traveling to both Canada and Minnesota to play in friendly matches.
- Lindsay Lohan might be following in Posh's footsteps by guest starring on Ugly Betty, and this week, after Lindsay's trip to Ken Paves, Riley was causing trouble on myspace.
- Glamour's woman of the year, Jennifer Garner, celebrated her award on Tuesday with Ben, before spending some quality time with Violet at the playground and heading to work on Broadway.
- Parents-to-be Nicole Richie and Joel Madden have been lying low, but not too low to do a little shopping or unsuccessful house hunting.
- Britney Spears has been spending a lot of money this week, between the chandeliers, a new Mercedes, and having to pay Kevin's legal bills. Lynne is speaking about her unhappiness, and Britney has managed to miss 8 of her 14 court-ordered drug tests.
- Angelina Jolie took a short break from filming The Changeling to promote Beowulf and attend the premiere, but then it was back to the set, where she received a special visit from Pax.
- The Hollywood writers' strike has received support from actors, with the ladies from Wisteria Lane, the residents of Seattle Grace and the staffers at Mode magazine going outside to picket in solidarity.