Guess there little rendezvous last month was really about work. The Hollywood Reporter announced that Jennifer will be joining Vince in the comedy, "The Break Up." Fitting title considering what is going on with her and Brad.
Posts for March 16th 2005
Show Biz Data announces that the SWIII CD will include a additional DVD which will showcase the music from all six films. Just another reason to get excited for May 2005.
AP reports that Neiman's is looking for buyers and it would be a great investment since it is making a killing in the luxury goods marketplace. Let's just hope if they are bought that nothing would change since it's already such a fabulous store.
No one agrees with Damon, but I do. Matt Damon was fuming over the script choice, called Feast, in this seasons Project Greenlight. He also fought hard for the Director, John Gulager, and thankfully after long debates, most of the others agreed - enough for John to win. The show lets us inside the world of how movies are being made and it is apparent all the studio cares about is having a film that makes money since the first 2 PG were unsuccessful.
I wish there was more Damon and less Affleck but at least Ben humors us all when he calls one of the three final directors and asks him to film his next wedding - haha.
Having Wes Craven on board this season should make the show more interesting. I have never been a huge fan of the past seasons, but I think I will give this one another shot.
- There is nothing on - seriously, no Best Week Ever, nothing
- OK, there is some basketball if you are into that, and one of the many Law and Order shows but that's it
- Go Out
Almost 13M viewers tuned it to watch Lynn and Alex come in first on the The Amazing Race. We cheered them on last week and were happy to report they pulled ahead of everyone and did a fabulous little dance of excitement when they made it to the check point. Rob and Amber who once again proved they know how to scheme. Nice work Rob on bailing on the horrible eating task, but we still hope to see you go home soon.
Pop Culture Junkies was nice enough to include the Top 10, or more like the top 6 (you'll get it if you click on the link) that Mario recited on Letterman last night. I guess it's cute that he can make fun of himself, but beware Mario, people are determined to find out what the "personal reasons" are - check out pagesixsixsix which is outing Mario and even naming his hairdresser boyfriend.
10. "I am anorexic"
9. "You can be rich and not be famous. You can be famous and not be rich. But to be rich and famous is a special category all by itself."
8. "I'm not used to having a boss. I'm the boss. I don't need the money. I'm filthy fucking rich!"
7. "I represent luxury"
6. "What kind of life am I setting up for her (her = daughters)?...It's not just about making them, like, not be assholes, which is what I think any parent would do."
5. "I am not the kind of girl that gets in trouble. You will never find somebody who can say, 'Well, I don't like that bitch. I came home one day and she was giving my man a blow job.' I'm not that kind of girl. I'm a girl's girl. I'm a woman's woman. I'm a cool girl. I'm not a bitch. There's a difference. And the girls that try to take him (husband Russell Simmons) are bitches."
4. "I will beat a bitch's ass" (mentioned multiple times)
3. "I wear fur and if somebody throws shit on me I'm gonna whup your ass! I wish somebody would throw shit on me"
2. "He's (husband Russell) raising all this money for children, and blah blah blah. The world sees the philanthropist, the entrepreneur, the businessman, the famous man, the GQ 'Man of the Year.' The world doesn't see you when you're at home stealing my razor."
1. On getting busted for drugs, "It was P-O-T, I do believe, but it was not mine...It was a very tiny amount. Like $5. Believe you me, if I was buying, it wouldn't look like that."