Posts for March 20th 2005
Winona Ryder made a special appearance in support of her friend Marc Jacobs at the official opening of his new LA stores. While all are overwhelmed with excitement that he has finally opened on the west coast, I am overjoyed to see the beautiful Winona finally out in public and looking fabulous. Welcome back Winona, hope to see more of you soon.
I finally found it and she sure looks happy! Jennifer Aniston wins the ShoWest Female of the Year on Thursday in Las Vegas.
The same night Brad and Angelina make their first awkward appearance together. One big happy family in the same room - I;m sure there was some serious coordinating to make sure everyone was sitting and seeing each other at the right time.
Does anyone else think it's weird that this former minister, who once taught his daughter no sex before marriage, is living the Hollywood life through his daughters? What's more weird is the way he comments on his daughter's chest.
This quote is not so new, but I keep seeing it and it really disturbs me Joe..... Daddy Simpson said "Jessica never tries to be sexy. ... She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!" Nice.
Box Office Mojo breaks down the weekend movie sales with The Ring totaling $36M. Robots still holding on strong at #2, and amazingly enough, The Pacifier is still in the the top 3. Be Cool fades fast and the Hostage never surfaced.
- Lost is a repeat again- Boo abc, but if you missed the one about Boone's background than check it out tonight. Alias is all new and as the NY Times reports almost all in Spanish with subtitles.
- American Idol revote show is an hour.
- America's Next Top Model is all new and another crazy skinny girl must go.
- The Final 11 contestants on American Idol compete for the second week of the competition. No surprise to see Lindsey gone last week. The ladies better step up since they dominated the least votes last week.
- The Amazing Race is all new - Lynn and Alex came in first last week. This week the challenge comes when contestants have serious issues riding horses. Good Luck gang.
- Project Greenlight's second episode on Bravo at 9 pm - we got a script with problems and a director no one can relate to - sounds like the perfect ingredients for reality TV.
- 24 on FOX - In last week's filler episode, we lost Paul as he took a bullet for Jack, and Michelle makes an error not listening to Tony. Let's hope for more action this week.
- All repeat of Las Vegas, but an all new Medium on NBC
- Cartoon Network premieres Star Wars : Clone Wars All you SW freaks get excited to turn those computers off for a few minutes OR if you miss it on TV you can watch it on the site the next day.