Leslie Bennett's interview makes Jennifer Aniston look like any normal, broken-hearted girl who still has hopes and dreams of a fairy tale ending.
Leslie Bennett's interview makes Jennifer Aniston look like any normal, broken-hearted girl who still has hopes and dreams of a fairy tale ending. Jennifer refused to bad-mouth Brad (and it was a classy move on her part), but Leslie still painted the picture of Brad as the asshole in this relationship. And I'm glad she did.
The overall gist of the article: Aniston is at peace with the situation although she still gets upset. She promotes therapy and has said how much it has helped her educate herself on "the self." She does not want to be seen as a victim and admits that relationships are based on two people. One of my favorite quotes from Jen is, "Even if it's 98 percent the other person's fault, it's 2 percent yours, and that's what we're going to focus on. You can only clean your side of the street." That is her way of saying that it was Brad's fault. That's about as blunt as she gets in blaming him, but you need to read the article in its entirety to fully understand that Brad bailed on this marriage.
About their break-up:
She says, "I just don't know what happened. There's a lot I don't understand, a lot I don't know, and probably never will know." But she chooses to believe Brad that he did not cheat, at least physically. Mentally he checked out of the marriage & some say this happened "as soon as he began working with Jolie."
We already told you she still admits to loving him and having no regrets, but she did make fun of his cheesy blond hair. She also said the W pictures really upset her, and that Brad probably did not realize what he was doing at the time. She said, "There's a sensitivity chip that's missing" which made me laugh & is this a way of saying he can be super stupid sometimes?
The part that made me mad was when Jennifer talks about meeting Jolie for the first time. She went up to her and introduced herself and said, "Brad is so excited about working with you. I hope you guys have a really good time." Little did she know what she was wishing for them.
For more highlights of the article including kids, crazy Jolie, remodeling, stupid Kimerbly Stewart and more, read more