This month's Vanity Fair features more than just LL. Look out for new ads featuring Angelina Jolie for St John, Selma Blair for Chanel Eyewear, and Gisele for LV. Also a big congrats to the Gawker Media folks for their nice spread in the Spotlight section. And now what you all have been waiting for, the LL VF best quotes round-up. Here they are in no particular order:
- "I ran into this antiques store that's called Hideaway House Antiques - I mean, the irony of that is just creepy and weird. (The paparazzi) ran down, and I saw them out the window, and I ran into the corner and sat down on this old chair, and I look down and there's blood specks all over the chair!...I looked at my assistant. I said, 'Buy this chair. It's not getting sold on eBay!"
- "For my (19th) birthday, I flew to L.A. for the weekend and just sat in a little restaurant with my friends and just, like, had dinner, went back to my friend's house and didn't do anything. That's how much I've changed. When I was 18, I had a party at Avalon with an 'I'm a Slave 4 You' theme."
- "I still have this BMW 745 that's, like, white rims, blackened-out windows, so flashy. All I want to do is get rid of the car and get a Jeep."
- "Going through shit makes me that much stronger...And doing great things makes me want to do even better things. I want to do things that make me feel good, and work with charities and see the positive side of things. With the position that I've kind of come into I'm in a place where I can really make an impact on people and really help girls that are, you know, people with anorexia, people that aren't in good relationships with their lovers... people that don't get along with their parents. I can change that a little bit.
- "Don't ever say this to me, 'Are you O.K.?' It's like Yeah, motherfucker, I'm fine."
To read more of her fabulous quotes on guys, drugs, and illnesses, read more