Posts for October 15th 2006
Looks like Nick Lachey is bitter. The "nice" half of the divorced Newlyweds is starting to get more vocal about his real feelings for his ex. Turns out he can hate her a little more. The Gatecrasher reports:
After his performance of "I Can't Hate You Anymore" at Atlantic City's Borgata Hotel, he added in an aside to the audience, "Well, maybe just a little."
One amused concertgoer, meanwhile, noted Wednesday that girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo was amply served at the bar and "sang along to every one of Nick's songs, even 'Do It for You,' after which Nick proclaimed, 'I did it for her, too, but she didn't give a damn.'"
Nicky is working hard on expanding her brand. First she conquered handbags (they're huge overseas), then went on to produce her Chick clothing line and now she is pimping her upcoming hotel on Letterman. Yes, the interview is slightly awkward. You would think Dave would not be into the Hilton's however, like most men in America he seems somewhat smitten with them. He's always super sweet to Paris when she is on the show.
I think she not only keeps her cool on Letterman, but she looks pretty cute at this Saks charity event.
Lots more pics of Nicky so read more
- ABC is new with Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters
- CBS is new with The Amazing Race 10, Cold Case and Without a Trace
- The CW is new with 7th Heaven and Runaway
- Showtime has Dexter
- HBO has The Wire
- E! is new with The E! True Hollywood Story - Cybill Shepherd and The Girls Next Door
- VH1 is new with The Flavor of Love
- Comedy Central has Night of Too Many Stars: An Overbooked Benefit for Autism Charities hosted by Jon Stewart