Jessica Simpson was supposed to head to Washington in support her charity Operation Smile. She was invited to join a fund-raiser of the National Republican Congressional Committee. She had apparently committed to the gig on Tuesday and then was offered a chance to meet with President Bush as well but then she decided to back out of both because Operation Smile was a non-partisan group. I would have paid a lot of money to see Jessica and Bush have a conversation.
Posts for March 15th 2006
- FOX has all new That 70's Show, The Loop and The OC
- CBS has basketball
- NBC has a new Will & Grace, Four Kings, My Name Is Earl, The Office, and ER
- ABC has the premiere of American Inventor
- WB has repeats of Smallville and Supernatural
- UPN has a repeat of Everybody Hates Chris
It doesn't look like Angie is going to be flying any planes this time. Not sure where the kids came from since we had just seen Brad and Angie alone for the past few days in the South of France but now the whole family is at the Nice airport. Could they be headed to Italy for the rumored weekend wedding? Looks like Brad finally got a new hat. I want Maddox. Check out his super stylist sportscoat. He's by far the coolest one in the family.
Tons more including a great shot of little Mad so read more
It's good to know they can go back to their old ways even if it includes eating at their old favorite restaurant that was also the place where they broke up. Must be some damn good food there.
A few more so read more
Shannon Elizabeth's Ex Wants Her Money
And people thought Nick was wrong for asking for spousal support. Elizabeth's ex, actor Joseph D. Reitman wants half of all property and assets the pair accumulated during the five years they lived together before they were married. Before they were even married - this guy sounds terrible.
Christina has apparently started the pregnancy rumor mill by saying she wants to be a young mom. Her exact words were: "I always knew I wanted to be a young mother. When I know what I want, I go for it." They are reporting that she is hinting she may be pregnant but based on her drunken night out a few weeks ago lets hope it's not true.
Thanks to MK at popbytes for this fabulous piece of news. Apparently Demi and Ashton are planning on expanding their family. The couple may even be considering adoption. The article notes that the couple have tried to get pregnant but have been unlucky and now they want a way to make things happen fast. Demi has supposedly talked to Meg Ryan about her recent adoption as well as gone shopping for furniture for a new nursery. However, they make sure to post this pic to make us think there may be other reasons to think a baby on is on the way for Demi and Ashton.
Hollywood is all about babies these days.
- MK says talk to the hand - D Listed
- Drew Barrymore bounces back - cityrag
- Sharon Stone Nude Scenes are Disturbing - Egotastic
- Christina makes a quick million - Hollywood Rag
- Is Adriana Lima the world hottest lingerie model really still a virgin? - Hollywood Tuna
- Britney has no manners as a mom - IDLYITW
- Brody and Bilson help Launch Nylon for Men - Just Jared