So I wasn't sure I was going to make it to the concert this year. I was thinking it may not be the best thing for a very pregnant woman but I got the OK from the Dr and I really didn't want to miss it so I'm off.
Posts for May 31st 2006
Beyonce has announced her new fall album release date. It's on her birthday and she is actually calling her album B'Day. I sure hope things are almost finalized since we know how things always get pushed in this industry. Her first album sold over 4 million so this one has high expectations as well. People reports:
Beyonce Knowles has big plans for her 25th birthday on Sept. 4: She will release her second solo album, B'Day, internationally. It will be released in the U.S. the next day, Billboard reports.
The first single from the CD, "DÃ©ja Vu," features a guest appearance by Knowles's longtime squeeze, Jay-Z.
B'Day â€“ for which Knowles co-produced, wrote and arranged all the tracks â€“ will be the successor to the former Destiny's Child singer's 2003 solo debut, Dangerously In Love. That album topped the Billboard 200, won five Grammys and has sold 4.3 million copies in the U.S., according to Nielsen SoundScan.
A few more pics of Beyonce trying to be all sexy on the beach so read more
- Christina Aguilera Sans Red Lipstick - Hollywood Tuna
- Nicky Hilton looking really rough - A Socialite's Life
- Sandra Bullock covering her possibly pregnant belly at LAX - Hollywood Rag
- Pink's nipple photoshoot is nasty - IDLYITW
- Rosario Dawson's Dumb Photo Shoot - D Listed
- Natalie Portman Nude in Goya's Ghost? - Egotastic
- Is Anne Heche out to get Jessica Simpson? - MollyGood
- A Very Brady Wedding - bets on how long this lasts? - Pink is the New Blog
- Remember my friend Zach's dream date - she said yes but he still needs our help - crazy stuff - helpmegetrandomwithladysovereign
- Beyonce's wet wedgie - cityrag
- The Supposedly 'Lavish' MTV Movie Awards Gift Bag - Jossip
- Bump from the Bronx - Just Jared
MTV's sort of sequel, The Hills, premieres tonight on MTV. LC moves on from Laguna Beach and enters the working world as an intern at Teen Vogue. I expected to see more buzz on the show but I have seen nothing of the sort. I see more pictures of Kristin and Brody than I do of LC. Maybe she should hire Kristin's PR folks to get herself some press. We'll be tuning in but I have pretty low expectations for this one. The NY Times gave it a so-so review.
I think her acting skills have improved recently. She is wearing her new signature pout since she wants to show the world how the divorce is really upsetting her while Nick has been seen out and about with a new woman. She is even neglecting poor Daisy's grooming. The two of them look like they could use a bath. The Lowdown reports poor Jessica is even buying up her own Team Simpson shirts since Lachey is kicking her butt. Here's more:
JESSICA GETS SHIRTY Poor Jessica Simpson. She's seems to be feeling the heat from her ex-man Nick Lachey, and has resorted to buying up "Team Jessica" T-shirts from the trendy Kitson boutique in Los Angeles â€” apparently in an attempt to keep up with the hotcake-like sales of "Team Nick" T-shirts. According Star magazine, Simpson visited the store on May 24 and dropped $10,000 on clothes, including the shirts. "Jess saw the stack of 'Team Nick' T-shirts was much lower than hers," a source told Star. "Nick's T-shirts outsell hers 40 to 1. She said, 'I'm going to wear this.' â€¦ She was kind of sniffling, like she was going to cry."
- Julia Roberts may have been dumped by Dior but Avon will sign her. I guess Julia's recent homely look does not wow the couture designers anymore. - Page Six
- It took 42 minutes for her to start crying on her final goodbye show - "I'm feeling happy and sad and completely out of control," Couric said, "and you know how much I like that." We're just happy it's finally over -AP
- Proving once again she is not A-list, Mira Sorvino gives birth to a baby boy on Monday missing out on the Gwen and Angelina excitement - AP
- Jon Voight still has not learned to shut up about wanting to be a part of his daughter Angelina Jolie's life. Maybe if he stopped talking to the press she would be more open to a reconciliation with her father - R&M
- Lisa Turtle from 'Saved by the Bell,' is suing the National Enquirer for claiming she has a cocaine addiction. Apparently it has cost her many job opportunities. Right because we've seen her everywhere since that show went off the air. - TMZ
- Liz Taylor refutes Alzheimer's reports on Larry King last night. She claims to be very much alive but too bad she did not explain her latest style - People