To all the wonderful daddies, we hope you have a fabulous Father's Day. Here are a few of our favorite new celebrity dads with their loved ones.
Posts for June 17th 2006
Jim Carrey & Jenny McCarthy finally make a public appearance! We had heard the rumors and reported about the new couple alert but this is the first we are seeing of them together. I was a little unsure of these two together because they seem too much like the male/female version of themselves, but I must say they look cute together.
A few more so read more
There were rumors that the $4 million deal that People paid for the first photos of the Jolie-Pitt child also included an interview with Anderson Cooper. Page Six is reporting this is not true. Apparently Anderson really did just get lucky with Angelina. We can't blame her. Who wouldn't want to sit down with those sexy blue eyes? Brad better watch out. Here's more:
THE $4 million Angelina Jolie collected from Time Warner's People magazine for her pictures of baby Shiloh had nothing to do with how Anderson Cooper landed her first post-partum TV interview for Time Warner's CNN. Although the Jossip.com blog claims "his 'exclusive' was included in the $4 million," Cooper's executive producer, David Doss, says, "That couldn't be further from the truth. They [Brad Pitt and Jolie] decided to do one interview on World Refugee Day, and they are big fans of Anderson and what Anderson has been doing in Africa." Doss says that when he was offered the interview, his reaction was, "Are you kidding me? You're just dropping this in my lap?"
Angelina can barely go anywhere now that she is back in the states. Check out the blankets and all to avoid the paparazzi trying to get another photo of Shiloh. Life's a bitch.
- After over 70 days of not being photographed together, Britney, Kevin and Sean take a morning stroll. A few days later Britney tells everything in quotes and tears to Matt Lauer. Rumors fly that Britney is headed to Namibia to give birth. Finally, we get even more family vacation pics of the couple who's marriage is "awesome."
- Matt Damon becomes a Dad. Tobey's fiance may be pregnant. Hilary Duff claims to remain a virgin until marriage.
- Jen and Vince on their European tour at various premieres and sporting events. Apparently The Break-Up may have lead to an engagement.
- PETA tricks Beyonce big time.
- Kate Moss proves she still knows how to party and then gets off and does not get charged for clearly doing drugs.
- Anderson Cooper gets lucky with Angelina Jolie. The Jolie-Pitts return to Malibu and in her first post baby appearance, Angie will tell all to Anderson. Somehow I have a feeling this interview will be VERY different than Britney's tell all with Matt Lauer.
- HBO is all new with Deadwood, Entourage, Lucky Louie and Dane Cook's Tourgasm
- Showtime has a new Huff
- NBC has the season premiere of Treasure Hunters followed by a repeat of Windfall
- CBS has a repeat of Cold Case followed by the movie What Women Want
- FOX has back to back repeats of The Simpsons followed by repeats of Family Guy and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- WB has back to back repeats of Charmed
- USA has a new The 4400 followed by the season premiere of The Dead Zone
- VH1 has a new My Fair Brady: We're Getting Married and a new SuperGroup
- Disney premieres the movie Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior