Yes, we are a sucker for POP music. It just puts us in a good mood. This also sort of explains our fascination with Britney. Unfortunately POP has died out but we are hoping JT's new album may help bring it back a little. His last album had some great hits and he has been working with top producers like Rick Rubin, Timbaland, and Black Eyed Peas' emcee Will.i.am. We are so looking forward to the July 7th release of his first single, "SexyBack." The album called FutureSex/LoveSounds will be out September 12th. Here's a promo pic for the new album.
Posts for June 19th 2006
We already saw the sexy cover but now we have the rest of the images. I must say it is a bit of a disappointment. I think Jessica is so much sexier when she is not all dolled up. She is wearing a wig from her new line of hair extensions and wigs that she is developing with BFF/hairdresser Ken Paves and it kills her sexy image. At this point I think more people think Ashlee is the hotter Simpson sister. It's amazing what a difference a year makes.
More pics of Jessica and her wig in Maxim so read more
Sandra and her husband Jesse were enjoying a nice meal at Pastis in NYC while she was promoting The Lake House. Now she is in London where she paired up with the other man in her life, Keanu Reeves. I had no idea Sandra got so skinny. Since when could you see her ribs a la Nicole Richie?
A ton more including Sandra in action so read more
- CNN has Anderson Cooper 360 featuring his TV exclusive with Angelina Jolie
- NBC is all new with Fear Factor - Reality Stars and Last Comic Standing and then has a repeat of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
- CBS has repeats of NCIS and The Unit and then a new Tuesday Night Book Club
- Fox has back to back repeats of House
- MTV has new episodes of Real World - Key West and Jamie Kennedy's Blowin' Up
- E! is new with Sexiest - Celebrity Brunettes
- UPN is all repeats with America's Next Top Model and Veronica Mars
- WB has a repeat of Gilmore Girls followed by a new Pepper Dennis
- BRAVO is all new with Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List and Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
- FX is all new with Rescue Me
- Late night highlights include Nicole Richie on Late Show With David Letterman on CBS
It's hard to keep up with all the babies coming into our world these days but here's the latest photos of Gwen and Kingston and Mira Sorvino with her new son, Johnny Christopher King Backus. Who knew people were going to call their kids King someday? And what's with the four names? That seems to be a new trend also.
People just announced that Elisabeth Shue and her husband had a baby girl, Agnes Charles Guggenheim on Sunday. Congrats to the happy family.
While Gwen has gotten a lot of baby attention, I happen to think Mira looks fabulous with her little boy in these photos. Too bad I can't say so much for her career these days. Lots more pics so read more
We have only one more day to reminisce about Britney's poor Dateline interview before we get hung up on the Anderson Cooper/Angelina Jolie interview. Cooper blogs about how he got lucky to score Jolie. He also wrote more flattering comments about Jolie below:
I'm not sure what I expected before I met her, but to say I was impressed would be an understatement. She is smart, funny, self-deprecating, and intensely passionate about her children and her work on behalf of refugees.
Tuesday at 10 p.m. ET, you will hear Angelina Jolie talk about some of the experiences in refugee camps that have changed her life. Yes, you will also learn about Angelina's family -- Maddox and Zahara as well as Shiloh Nouvel -- but the focus of the interview is the plight of refugees. During the two-hour program, we will take you to the frontlines of some of the worst humanitarian crises in the world.
Who knows, maybe all of those tuning in to learn more about Brad, Maddox, Zahara & Shiloh will learn a little something about World Refugee Day also.
- Reese Loses Her Bottom - Just Jared
- Alba Dabba Do, a recap of amusing things that happened to Alba this year - CityRag
- Victoria Beckham Pictures Are a Risk Worth Taking - Hollywood Tuna
- Jessica Biel is Working Out - IDLYITW
- Lindsay Lohan is Not Jewish - Egotastic
- Christina Ricci is Edible - Hollywood Rag
- Jakey G out for a bike ride - Pink is the New Blog
- Michael Douglas in the scariest photo ever - A Socialite's Life
- Do we still need Paul McCartney at 64? Yes, we do! - PopBytes
- Worst Dressed of the Day, Tori Spelling wins again! - D-Listed
In a duet I could never predict, Taylor Hicks gets down with Snoop Dogg. The video quality is not the best but the sound of Taylor's harmonica with Snoop rapping is wonderful.
Watch (or more like hear) the duet here:
"I have the greatest respect for Snoop Dogg as an artist, but also as a family man, a businessman and an integral part of pop culture," Hicks said in an interview downtown Saturday afternoon. "Rap music has the most advanced lyricism there is. Rap is real; there's nothing pretentious about it. I'm very excited about appearing with Snoop. I think it's great."
There's more info here and another video but I think the site may be having issues so check it out here but be patient.
Wow - it's amazing what good lighting does for a picture. Check out Mischa on the beach from 2 different sources. In some pics she looks as though she desperately needs some meat on her bones and in the other she looks like a beautiful model. Crazy how that works.
Along with needing more meat, her man may need some career help. The Lowdown reports that Cisco and his band have only sold 812 copies of their album since its release in mid-May. So we know she isn't in it for looks or success so this guy must be keeping her really happy in other ways. To see more pics with Nicole looking just as sickly, read more