Posts for July 5th 2006
The woman who became a household name for her famous One Night In Paris porno doesn't believe in one night stands. However, it's OK to have lots of boyfriends and fiances. Paris said:
"One-night stands are not for me. I think it's gross when you just give it up. "Guys want you more if you don't just hand it to them on a platter. If they want you, then they will wait. "You have to make them work for it. I think that's the only way you know if they really want you or just want to be able to brag that they've been with you."
Oh and I almost forgot, she wants kids soon. Scary, scary, scary.
My favorite new dad (besides my husband of course) is Matt Damon. It's their first official outing, and Matt and lucky Luciana took baby Isabella out for a walk in NYC. I look forward to seeing her beautiful face and her power play date with future BFF Violet.
- Lindsay Lohan looking hotter than ever.
- Lindsay Lohan looking hotter than ever. Are those new boobs? - Hollywood Tuna
- More of LL looking hot in another bikini - Mollygood
- Nicole & Keith's July 4th date - Just Jared
- Were Beyonce and Jay-Z married this weekend? Stay tuned - Jossip
- Evangeline Lilly has Airport Trouble - Pink is the New Blog
- We miss our Whitney Houston fix from last year - CityRag
- Kevin Federline was punking us with PopoZoa - IDLYITW
- Jessica Alba 4th of July bikini pics - Egotastic
- Rachel Hunter’s Barbados Bikini Bottom - Hollywood Rag
- Brigette Nielsen Gets Married Again - D-Listed
- The End of an Era - Miu steps down at A Socialite's Life and new editor Lisa steps in - We'll miss you Miu - Welcome Lisa - A Socialite's Life
We saw some fuzzy pics of the famous play date between the Jolie-Pitts and the Stefani-Rossdales last week. Now more images surface of Maddox cruising on his four-wheeler with dad Brad and Gavin. I sure have missed Maddox. He's so bad ass - glad to see the paparazzi hasn't forgotten about him already.
Talk about a power playdate. Partaking in some pre-Fourth of July cheer, the Brad Pitt-Angelina Jolie clan played host to Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale and their new son, Kingston, at their Santa Barbara home over the weekend, PEOPLE reports in its new issue.
The boys – Pitt, Rossdale and Jolie's son Maddox, 4 – went jet skiing, rode four-wheelers on the beach and watched fireworks, capturing it all on their cameras.
Jakey G went for a bike ride in Malibu this weekend and he certainly dressed for the role. Good boy for wearing a helmet. Bad boy for exposing his hairy chest while sporting a gold chain. Maybe if the beard was gone it wouldn't look so bad.
The very much together couple took in some quality time together in Paris this weekend. The couple went to a Gnarls Barkley concert and took in a boat ride with BFF Drew Barrymore. JT is preparing to promote his new single, SexyBack. Wonder if he was writing about Cammie when he wrote the song?
More images of the couple and some with Drew too so read more
- Keith Richards will play Johnny Depp's father in the third installment of Pirates of the Caribbean. That should make for some interesting scenes - AP
- Ashley Judd talks about her stint in rehab last February. She says she underwent treatment for "emotional problems" after enduring a "chaotic" and "dysfunctional" childhood - People
- Michael Jackson reached out to Eminem about a possible collaboration even though Eminem viciously attacked MJ in his "Just Lose It" video. Apparently Jacko is still waiting for a response from the rapper. - R&M
- Kathy Hilton mistakes TV anchor Bryant Gumble for Star Jones' husband, Al. Further proof of where Paris gets her intelligence - Page Six
- Tracey Nguyen is trying to steal Britney Spears away from Leslie Sloane Zelnik. In a PR smackdown, Tracey compares Britney to Lil' Kim. No wonder Leslie has nothing to worry about with losing Britney as a client - The Lowdown