- MTV is new with Fun, Sun & Totally Done: The Real World Key West Reunion
- CBS is new with JCPenney Jam: The Concert for America's Kids, Big Brother: All Stars and Rock Star: Supernova
- NBC is new with Fear Factor
- BRAVO is new with Work Out and Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
- FX has a new Rescue Me
- TLC is new with Miami Ink
- HBO is new with When the Levees Broke: A Requiem in Four Acts directed by Spike Lee (stories of the effects of Hurricane Katrina on New Orleans residents)
- Late night highlights include Hilary Duff on Jimmy Kimmel Live on ABC
Posts for August 21st 2006
Gwyneth recently spoke with Harper's Bazaar about getting back to work and shedding her post-pregnancy weight. She admitted it takes a lot of working out and here she is leaving her Pilates gym in London. Let's hope she didn't drive since she admitted her worst habit was her terrible road rage. Here's more:
“I curse when I drive. I’m like a horribly aggressive real New York driver. I’m always yelling ‘F—k you!’ at truck drivers and honking my horn.”
Lots more pics of Gwyneth so read more
No the summer is not over yet but FOX is kicking off the fall season premieres tonight! First up is Prison Break. We fell in love with Wentworth and the gang last season and we can't wait to see where FOX is taking the show now that the boys are on the run. Following PB is Vanished starring Ming-Na, Rebecca Gayheart and Gale Harold. They describe the show as a cross between CSI, 24 and The Da Vinci Code. Of course, we also have a new episode of Weeds on Showtime tonight! Mondays just got much more exciting.
While Heidi Klum and Elle Macpherson fight over who "the body" is, I vote Kate Beckinsale get the award. We know she works out all the time and it shows. She really has the perfect body. She's not too skinny, not too toned and not too tall or short. Even her bathing suit sparkles. Oh yeah and she seems like a wonderful mother. What's not to like about Kate?
Lots more of Kate and her daughter in Cabo so read more
Well obviously he isn't pregnant but Diddy is having another kid. We told you last week about the latest celeb pregnancy rumor, and now it's been confirmed by People. Diddy and his girlfriend Kim Porter are expecting their second child. The couple recently got back together after splitting in 1999. Diddy says about his relationship, "My love life is straight. I'm back with Kim." Congrats to the growing family!
Unless you've been living under a rock, you know Paris has a new album coming out. She's been everywhere this summer celebrating her music, and now the big day has come. Paris the album hits stores tomorrow, and Paris the star is very confident in its success. In fact, she says it's so good that when she listens to it she cries. Yes, she really said that. Here's more:
"People go crazy," the 25-year-old socialite/reality TV star/singer says in an interview in the September issue of Blender, on newsstands Tuesday. "They love it. Everyone's like, `Who is this?' I don't tell. Because I don't want someone putting their phone up and recording it and making a ring tone off of it.
"I think when people don't know it's me, they won't judge it. But if they know it's me, then they'll be like, `Ugh.' They won't even dance."
"Paris" the album was set for release Tuesday. Hilton's breathy, reggae-infused single, "Stars Are Blind," has climbed to the top of Billboard's dance music chart.
Of her album, she says, "I, like, cry, when I listen to it, it's so good."
Yes, we all want to cry now that Paris is a pop star as well as whatever she was famous for before. Does anyone else think she look oddly different in these pics? Could she have gotten some plumping done to those lips? Lots more pics of Paris promoting Paris at Best Buy so read more
Heidi's pregnant with baby number 3, but this won't be her last pregnancy. She tells Life magazine that Seal thinks she is prettiest when she is pregnant, and they want lots of kids. Heidi is always looking hot, whether she's pregnant or not. Here's more where Heidi said:
Seal always says “You are my number one” and that the children come after me. I think that that’s important. You have to be happy and functioning and successful in your relationship. The parents have to be number ones to each other in order to give the [proper] love to their children. . . . He always says that he finds me the most beautiful when I’m pregnant. He thinks what a woman’s body can do is amazing.
How cute is that. Just another reason to love this growing family.
- Got to love MM shirtless again - Just Jared
- Brooke Hogan is a Glutton for Punishment - Mollygood
- Christina Ricci Will Do Anything - IDLYITW
- Jessica and Dane hosted the Teen Choice Awards last night. Did you see the arrivals and the event? What about K-Fed Losing Control? Make sure to check out the worst dressed too.
- Paris Hilton's newest pet: Crabby - CityRag
- Madonna Wants to Save the World - Hollywood Rag
- Superficial Friends - Egotastic
- Christina Aguilera Blows Up “Good Morning America”- Hollywood Tuna
- I would have been depressed if I was Winona also- A Socialite's Life
- Who Shops Better - Team LC or Team Kristin? - Pink is the New Blog
- I want to get Intimate with Posh and Becks - D-Listed
Look who came out to play. We feel like we have not seen Ms Simpson in a few weeks. She was also MIA last night at the Teen Choice Awards. I guess she didn't want to steal any limelight from her sister. She went to Hyde this weekend but no sign of her man. Was it a girl's night out or is there trouble in paradise?