- ABC is new with the premieres of Grey's Anatomy and Six Degrees
- CBS is new with Survivor: Cook Islands and the premieres of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and Shark
- NBC is new with the premieres of My Name is Earl and The Office, a new Deal or No Deal and the premiere of ER
- FOX is new with 'Til Death, Happy Hour and Celebrity Duets
- MTV is new with Wild 'n Out and Pimp My Ride
- Late night highlights include Teri Hatcher on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno on NBC, Fergie on Late Show With David Letterman on CBS and Jennifer Love Hewitt on Late Night With Conan O'Brien on NBC
Posts for September 20th 2006
We have speculated over Jennifer Lopez pregnancy rumors for years. Now she is speaking about her baby wishes and she wants 2! She is also supposedly undergoing fertility treatments so maybe she is hoping for twins. While at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, she told other patients about her dreams to have children. A source says, "Jennifer said she wanted to have two children. She said she’d recently started treatment and couldn’t wait to have a family.” We wish Ms. Lopez luck. Babies are the one trend she has definitely been behind on.
More pics of J Lo shopping up a storm so read more
We have not even had a worst dressed in a few weeks so we were stunned when one of our favorite starlets made it on today's headline. Poor Mandy Moore is not looking so hot at LAX. We know when flying, casual is key, but this is just a total mess. Oh Mandy!
More pictures of Mandy not looking her best so read more
Bam and Steve-O, the gross boys of Jackass, were on Howard Stern yesterday where they let a ton of secrets out about their relationships with Jessica and Nicole. I feel like we've heard this all before. Didn't Steve-O claim to sleep with Jessica and then take it back. Now he is alluding to it again. He is so lame. I guess they need to stir up PR for their movie. Talk about desperate measures. US Weekly reports:
Bam wouldn't confirm that he did the nasty with Jessica, but did say that they "wound up at her parents house drinking margaritas, and it went from there." He went on to say that "yeah, she looked good I can't deny that," and that he "left at 8 in the morning."
Meanwhile, Steve-O insists that his relationship with Nicole Richie was just a publicity stunt, and that she was the one who planned it because she wanted, "some media coverage that wasn't about her being f---ing skinny."
Did we really ever think Steve-O and Nicole was anything but a publicity stunt? What we're now waiting for is the admission that Nicole and Brody are just a PR stunt. More pics of Nicole with her Balenciaga and cute little pup so read more
Jericho is a haunting drama that takes place in a small town in the middle of Kansas which has been cut off from the rest of the world after what appears to be a nuclear attack on the United States. Jake Green (Skeet Ulrich, Scream) plays a a self-proclaimed "screw-up" who has returned to his hometown after 5 years to collect his inheritance from his grandfather. While he is home, we learn that he and his father, the Mayor of Jericho, do not get along. In fact the Mayor would like Jake to please leave for another 5 years so as not to jeopardize his upcoming reelection. Happy to take his money and run, Jake leaves town almost as soon as he arrives. On his way out of town, an apparent nuclear explosion erupts in Denver, forcing Jake to remain in Jericho. The town erupts in chaos as everyone scrambles to hoard food, water and gas. The show premieres tonight at 8/9c on CBS. The premise of the show has great expectations, but we just hope it can live up to them.
Kate Bosworth seems to be shrinking by the second since her break up with Orlando Bloom. She was looking pretty skeletal last week at Another Magazine party, and now the Lowdown reports after seeing her at a restaurant in the West Village. "She looks scary. At first, I wasn't sure it was her, because she was so tiny. She was meeting a guy, but definitely a friend. Then a group of two girls and another guy came for dinner." No word on if she actually ate. Nicole must be ecstatic there is a new girl to watch get sick. Oh Kate, bring back that Blue Crush bod we loved.
- Avril Lavigne is in Love.
- Avril Lavigne is in Love. Dirty. Smelly. Love. - Egotastic
- Tummy Tuck for Brit After SPF 2? - D-Listed
- Amazon milks it - CityRag
- Alyssa Milano Gets A ‘Touch’ Of Free Advertising - Hollywood Tuna
- Scary Posh Spice's Nip Didn't Slip - IDLYITW
- Kate Moss Is Doing Topshop! Oh and it looks like skinny jeans are over - FabSugar
- Naomi Campbell Has Major Tantrums - Hollywood Rag
- Fashion Week Not Doing It For Hugh and His Gal - A Socialite's Life
- JoJo Loves the Blue Light Special - Pink is the New Blog
- DEO Round Three: Katie Holmes vs. Mischa Barton - Mollygood
- Happy Gilmore Gets the Girl - Just Jared
No, she is not doing any real charity work but she did turn around one man's luck yesterday. As Ms. Hilton was going through the McDonald's drive-through in LA, she saw a homeless man and gave him a $100 bill. But the man's thank you wasn't so nice - he asked Paris about Nicole. Guess the poor guy was not brought up to speed on his pop culture.