A ton of Britney's songs may have leaked online but here are some of the official tunes that will be on her Blackout album. Like it or not, some will become huge hits like Gimme More. I think they saved the best for last but take a listen and then tell us, which one is your favorite?
Posts for October 20th 2007
Karl Lagerfeld once again stepped up his own game, staging his Fendi fashion show on the Great Wall of China on Thursday night. Talk about an event to remember. Among those lucky enough to attend were Kate Bosworth and Thandie Newton, who gushed about the big event. The ladies' outfits were daring, but totally perfect for such a spectacle. Kate even said that she brought her own camera to snap some pictures because she was so excited. Check out the video below to see Kate and Thandie being a little bit awestruck by the awesome scene. Leave it to Karl to render everyone a little bit speechless.
To see video of Kate and Thandie being adorably awe-struck by the event, plus more pictures just read more
Congrats to kine, and GLB67 yesterday's winners in our Celebrity Faceoff Contest with the tied score of 68!! More good news - we're upping the ante. Not only have we extended our daily high score $100 gift card giveaway through the end of October, but we also added a $1,000 monthly grand prize for October. Woohoo! To be eligible to win, all you have to do is play the game. So if you love playing but just can't seem to get your name on that leaderboard, then this is your lucky day! Now get playing! Check out the official rules here.
After a brief break earlier this summer, Jessica and Cash have been enjoying a lot of romantic outings lately. In fact, these two have been pretty much attached at the hip since getting back together in August. Half of you said you wanted to see Jessica and Cash get married, and while a wedding doesn't look likely for 2007, they do seem to be smitten all over again. So tell us - are you happy Jessica and Cash are back together?
Cate Blanchett took Elizabeth: The Golden Age abroad Friday for the Rome Film Festival. First stop for Cate was a photocall for the film where she glowed in blue and gold. Cate then took her look up a notch to walk the red carpet in a dress that made her standout but not necessarily in a good way. Cate has been reflecting on bringing her famous character back to the big screen and while in Rome admitted the role would have been pretty difficult to turn down. She said, "It would have been perverse to refuse to play in the sequel. It's undeniable that Elizabeth I is an extraordinary woman in history."
Now that she's back in LA, not a day has gone by without an update on Lindsay's every step. Between hitting the tanning salon, paying a visit to Ken Paves, and rehearsing for her new film, Lindsay has kept herself busy. And there's also that little matter of her possibly engaged boyfriend. All in a week in the life of Lindsay Lohan! Here's what else went down:
- After turning herself in to the police on charges from a hit and run, it seemed like Britney's legal troubles were clearing up. But then she lost visitation rights with the boys and ran over a photographer's foot. Hopefully her tanning sessions and trips to Rite-Aid can cheer her up.
- It was a big week for the Beckhams, starting off with Posh and Cruz's return from London and a special date night for Posh and Becks. David got back on the field, but before there was time for more family bonding, Victoria was back on the move, this time with fellow Spice Girl Mel B.
- Tom, Katie and Suri also came back to the US, with Katie leading the way before Tom joined her in NYC for his screening of Lions for Lambs.
- Just when it seemed like the Afflecks were settling into NYC, they were off to Boston for a screening of Gone, Baby, Gone, where Matt Damon made a cameo before jetting off to Japan.
- Isla Fisher and Sacha Baron Cohen had a baby girl! We can't wait to see pictures.
- After leaving NYC, the Jolie-Pitts are settling into life in LA, where Angelina started work on The Changeling and got a visit from her man Brad.