Posts for October 27th 2007
Here's some commitment — as Ben's boys the Red Sox are on their World Series run he is off in Germany continuing to showcase his other baby, Gone Baby Gone. Ben's been pretty tireless with the premieres, it's no question why he's looking so exhausted here alongside one of his movie's stars, Amy Ryan. Unless this European trip is a short one, it looks like Ben might miss his chance to watch this series live in person. Though, there's no doubt that he'll find a way to watch the games and support the team, even continents away.
To see more of Ben and Amy Ryan in Germany just read more
MTV filmed LC and Whitney at lunch in LA this week. There has always been speculation on how staged the show really is. BWE interviewed LC's "date" from Monday's show and he revealed that The Hills is fake. There's obviously still some real life drama surrounding the characters like Jason Wahler going to jail - yesterday but this isn't the first time we've heard that the show is scripted. Now that we know it's fake, is The Hills ruined for you?
Halle Berry was showing off her beautiful baby bump at the photocall and premiere of Things We Lost In the Fire in Rome yesterday. We've been seeing a lot of smiley pregnant Halle recently in London and NYC and by Gabriel's side. Are you still loving it, or is it Halle overkill? Help us help you! Yes, it's survey time again and we would love love love it if you would take just a few short minutes and let us know how we're doing and what you like (and don't like) to see on PopSugar. All you have to do is click here to take the survey. We want to make you happy! Surveys are fun! Heh.
To see a whole lot more of Halle just read more
Congrats to kristiz1001, yesterday's winner in our Celebrity Faceoff Contest with the awesome score of 79!! More good news - we're upping the ante. Not only have we extended our daily high score $100 gift card giveaway through the end of October, but we also added a $1,000 monthly grand prize for October. Woohoo! To be eligible to win, all you have to do is play the game. So if you love playing but just can't seem to get your name on that leaderboard, then this is your lucky day! Now get playing! Check out the official rules here.
Dr. 90210's Dr. Rey threw a party in LA last week to celebrate the launch of his new Home Shopping Network underwear line, Dr. Rey's Shapewear. It's hard to imagine that knife-happy plastic surgeon would want to encourage people to use underwear rather than surgery, but I guess he's appealing to the OR-scared public. Plus, apparently he used his cosmetic surgery principals to design the underwear, whatever that means. Maybe Carmen is looking for a new way to look so slim. She recently said, "I used to work out every day and now I kind of try not to obsess over going to the gym every single day - I can allow myself to have junk food when I'm craving it." If she can eat junk food when she wants and still look like this I'll take any secrets she's got.
More of Carmen and Denise so just read more
Jennifer Hudson, Linda Evangelista and Kerry Washington were just a few of the fashionistas that celebrated at the Fashion Group International's Night of Stars in NYC on Thursday night. The theme of the night was "The Rule Breakers" and the event honored designers that included Jean Paul Gaultier. He described it best when he said, "[The rules] are only the reflection of what’s happening in life, in society, so there are no real rules in fashion.” The ladies of the event showed just that with their varying looks, so which rule-breaking look is your favorite?
Lots more photos from this very fashionable event including Joan Jett, Jane Krakowski so just read more
Rumors about their relationship have existed for a long time, but the photos of Reese and Jake that surfaced this week made their romance impossible to deny. The duo were in Rome to premiere Rendition and during their free time they took in the sights — and each other. Now that they're back in LA, we can't wait to see what happens. Here's what else went down:
- As always, it was a big week for Britney Spears. She re-gained visitation rights with the boys, went to parenting class with Kevin but ignored her parenting coach before heading back to court for yet another custody hearing.
- Lindsay Lohan spent the week in LA, hanging out with Riley, wearing her favorite leggings, dining with friends, and rehearsing for Dare to Love Me. Her dad thinks Riley is a "good kid" and her mother is gearing up for a reality TV show.
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner started the week off in NYC, where Ben caught Jennifer's Sunday matinée performance, but then he was off to LA for the Hollywood Film Festival where he won Breakthrough Director of the Year. Jennifer and Violet stayed behind in NYC for some mother-daughter bonding.
- Tom and Katie left NYC this week for Europe, where Tom premiered Lions for Lambs in London and Rome with Robert Redford. Katie joined Tom on the red carpet in Berlin, where Suri got to play in the park.
- Gwen Stefani and Kingston left Prague earlier this week for NYC, where Gwen took her little man for a shopping trip and made time to schmooze with the stylists and perform for charity.
- David and Victoria Beckham spent most of this week apart, with David in LA dining and blogging alone and Victoria in London with the Spice Girls until Thursday, when Victoria headed back to LA.