Hayden Panettiere showed off a semi-disturbing mixture of child-like and sex-kitten in a photoshoot for the December GQ where she was named Obsession of the Year.
Hayden Panettiere showed off a semi-disturbing mixture of child-like and sex-kitten in a photoshoot for the December GQ where she was named Obsession of the Year. Yeah, I know she's 18 now, but that's still a little bit creepy. Fab and I had the chance to chat with her on the pink carpet at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show (peep my arm) — check out our chat with the pint sized starlet! She seemed like the good girl to us, and in GQ she kept up that image. Even though we all know she's had her wild moments. Wink. Here are highlights:
- On becoming a bad girl: Never, never. Cross our fingers...You can’t schedule rehab for me. And I don’t think you can schedule any DUIs. I think I’m going to be one of those boring girls.
- On the media pushing girls to meltdowns: Absolutely. Britney Spears, for example. That girl was the epitome of beauty when I was younger. And we built her up and just ripped her down, put every aspect of her life under a microscope. Probably made 90 percent of the stuff up along the way. I can’t even imagine if I had it like she does. She’s someone that I’m rooting for, and I hope she can make that comeback.
- On rumors about her: Well, now that I’m single, it’s like I’m dating every male I’m standing next to—and possibly every female.
- On the stories she is dating Milo: No, I’m not. I love my castmates, and I adore Milo. He’s awesome, but we’re easy targets. We’re both young, and he’s one of the only people on the show not married with children.
- On who she likes to hear she's dating: God, it could be anyone from Leo DiCaprio to Justin Timberlake—or any girl. You want to make me a lesbian? That’s totally fine with me....Um, let’s see. We could do a love affair with Angelina. We could do… Oh gosh, I love—there are so many beautiful girls. Charlize Theron. Oh, my God. Kate Beckinsale is gorgeous. Jessica Alba.
She also says she's trading in her "merlot" colored Porsche for an eco-friendly Prius, good girl. Clearly she's got a saucy streak, but as long as she keeps herself out of trouble the cheerleader seems to be doing just fine as a rising starlet in Hollywood.