Despite rainy weather, Jessica Simpson performed at the Walt Disney World Christmas Day Parade in Orlando, FL on Friday.
Posts for December 1st 2007
Marisa Tomei made an interesting fashion choice in NYC Thursday night for the premiere of her new off-Broadway play, Oh, The Humanity....
Newly engaged Jennifer Love Hewitt posed with her man, Ross McCall, and a parrot on the Hawaii beach yesterday. They both look so happy as a newly affianced couple. Unfortunately, a damper was put on their ecstatic weekend when Jennifer heard about some nasty things being said about her body on the Internet. In response, she posted this on her website:
What I should be doing is celebrating some of the best days of my life and my engagement to the man of my dreams, instead of having to deal with photographers taking invasive pictures from bad angles. I know what I look like, and so do my friends and family. And like all women out there should, I love my body.
To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini -- put it on and stay strong.
After his big hosting gig at the tree lighting in Rockefeller Center on Wednesday night, Nick Lachey spent Thursday hanging out with Vanessa before heading to the 2007 NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series Champion's Party at Marquee. Vanessa was hiding under her fedora but these two rarely go anywhere without one another. Most of you didn’t think that they would tie the knot in 2007, but who knows, Nick's still got one big holiday ahead. If he's not up for a ring just yet, our guides are here to help him find the perfect gift.
Geri Halliwell looked tiny in her oversized jeans chatting on the phone while on a break from the Spice Girls. Almost all of the "girls" are moms now and passing on their old values of friendship never ending to their little ones. Apparently, all their kids love playing together, but unfortunately it's led to Geri's little Bluebell catching the chicken pox from Cruz Beckham. Luckily there are no hard feelings between their moms and Geri loves seeing the kids together, saying, "She loves hanging with the Beckham boys. Cruz and Bluebell have play dates, and Romeo--well, he is just gorgeous with her." Hopefully, the chicken pox epidemic will be cleared up before the big tour starts this weekend.
The holiday season is in full swing and our favorite busy celebrities are even more all over the place than ever. Here's what went down:
- After the court decided she could have Christmas with her kids, Britney Spears shot her new video, was rumored to be pregnant (thankfully not true), spent time with her boys, and now wants to see you make her a video.
- Lindsay Lohan spent time around LA in her favorite leggings, handled some legal issues and topped the week off by dumping Riley.
- Back in LA after her trip to China, Paris Hilton reunited with Alex Vaggo, took him to meet her parents, and still had time to visit the Ellen DeGeneres show and party with Gosling.
- After a brief break because of the stagehands strike, Jennifer Garner was back on Broadway and in the park with Violet.
- After her big lunch with Paris and Nicky, Nicole Richie sat down with Billy Bush to discuss her pregnancy and her family.
- David Beckham spent some time Down Under, dishing about his boys, scoring a goal for the Galaxy, greeting locals in New Zealand and finding the time to blog.
- Penelope Cruz, who showed her Spanish style in Vogue, left LA to spend time with Javier and collect an award in NYC.
- Nicole Kidman was in London to premiere The Golden Compass, and she came in at number four on the list of the top-earning actresses.