Violet Affleck looked snuggled up in her furry hood for a stroll around Manhattan with mom Jennifer Garner Thursday.
Posts for December 28th 2007
From lugging her LV through JFK straight to picking up some Prada in Capri, there's no rest for the blonde Lindsay Lohan. Fresh off her Christmas on Long Island, LL arrived in Capri, Italy to attend the 12th Annual Capri Hollywood International Film Festival, but before hitting the red carpet she had some important shopping to do, obviously. The best part is, she's not just in town to attend the festival for the hell of it, she's being recognized for her career achievements. Seriously. The festival spokesperson said, "It is indeed an honor to have Lindsay Lohan at Capri, Hollywood...We are delighted to recognize her talent as a performing artist, as well as her position as an icon in the world of entertainment." Well, even if you all chose I Know Who Killed Me as the worst movie of the year (and Georgia Rule wasn't much better), at least someone appreciated her artistic talent, right?
To see more of Lindsay in Capri just read more
Violet bundled up in all her winter wear for another walk around Manhattan yesterday and trip to the park this morning with mama. Little Violet's becoming quite the NYer this fall/winter enjoying her bagels, making friends, learning how to hail cabs and generally riding in style. While Jen and Violet are happy wherever they are, they must also be looking forward to getting back to their favorite California farmer's markets when Garner's Broadway run comes to an end. Plus, Jen's got a big award season coming up considering the acclaim Juno's been getting. Buzz named it one of her top 10 movies of 2007, check out her full list here!
To see more of Jennifer and Violet just read more
The adorable Mark Ruffalo took his new daughter, Odette, out for lunch with Ethan Hawke yesterday. There's nothing cuter than seeing a man proudly show off his bundled up baby of joy. While Mark doesn't look like he's lost much sleep over his newborn, poor Ethan looks like he has.
More good news for Mark. Even though Reservation Road turned out not to be a huge hit, you all voted Zodiac as best thriller of the year. You win some, you lose some, and it looks like Mark is ending the year on a big upside considering that cute grin he's sporting for the cameras.
- Penn Badgley shows off those guns and more — Just Jared
- Neil Patrick Harris and his adorable man head to Hawaii — Pink Is the New Blog
- Milo admits he's dating Hayden?! Nooooooo — D-Listed
- Leelee Sobieski shows off her bikini body — Egotastic
- First look at Keira Knightley's new movie — BuzzSugar
- Zach Braff is a bad kisser — cityrag
- Brandy is in the clear, no criminal charges — TMZ
- Nicky Hilton gets ogled — IDLYITW
- Ozzy Osbourne can't remember anything — Hollywood Rag
- Nicollette Sheridan has a bikini malfunction — Hollywood Tuna
- Check out Sheryl Crow's new music video — popbytes