Posts for March 17th 2007
It's not that we weren't a fan of Orlando's before, but recently we forgot that he had any sex appeal... until out of nowhere Orlando got gorgeous again. He's so cute I want to pinch him and see if he's for reals. Lucky for him he's wearing green and since it's St Patrick's Day, he is technically safe from the pinching. Oh well! Maybe next year he'll forget. Happy St Patrick's Day to all!
Earlier this week we saw Eva celebrate her birthday and the launch of Bebe Sport with some lady friends in LA, and now we've got our first taste of the line. Eva looks amazing in the new workout gear (are we sure some of it is not underwear?) which is thankfully distracting from the slightly dizzying background. I gotta believe there are subliminal messages in there somewhere. Hey, at least it looks like it's not going to take much actual working out in these clothes for Eva to get into wedding shape...
To see all of Eva's hot shots just read more
Hollywood's Golden (and most Controversial) family added a member, little Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt, to their crew (and other celebs followed suit? heh) this week. And let's just say the world was there to document the process. There was other stuff, too, so here we go:
- We launched our new feature, The PopSugar 100 list, which is like your coolest mash-up meets your love of celebrities. Plus, a nifty rating system.
- We got a sneak peek at Madonna's new line for H&M. It's sassy.
- Shocker: Lohan maybe, probably...yeah still parties. And possibly runs over paparazzi sometimes, too.
- Britney may already have a new boyfriend
- American Idol got saucy
- Chain Link Suri vs. High School Basketball Game Suri. Choose your Suri
- Olsen looked normal! Happy face. Bilson (pout) maybe moves on. Sad face.
- And it turns out,exceptionally pretty little babies come from all shapes and personalities.