Posts for March 24th 2007
Rachel Bilson made a mid-day fashion decision switching from brown tassled to white boots while out with a friend yesterday. Might I say, good call. I mean, I would prefer that she embrace the warm Los Angeles from the knees down like she has from the knees up and get herself some sandals or something, but it's R-Bils so I can't complain. Seriously, I can't. It might become an issue.
Naomi's fur coat and trucker hat combo is an interesting alternative to the typical neon orange garb we usually associate with picking up trash, but believe it or not it's the tamest outfit she's rocked all week. Nonetheless, she looks psyched to be leaving the sanitation department after finishing up her community service. Do you think Naomi finally learned her lesson?
Nicole and Paris's friendship had a tumultuous year, but the scandalous dynamic duo is back in best friend mode and ready to talk about it. Nicole recently sat down with OK! magazine to dish about how happy she is the two of them are back together and showing us their Simple Life. Here's highlights:
- On The Simple Life:
Last season it was definitely a little lonely because I was shooting by myself with a bunch of people I didn't know. I think it's always more fun to do something with your friend, and it's nice that we get to film together again."
- On her feud with Paris:
"It got so blown up that at the VMA's in August, the woman who was looking after me was having this intense vibe with her walkie-talkie, like, 'Okay, come to the stairs, go through this back door.' I didn't understand why I was doing this maze, and finally Paris and I crossed paths. The escorts were really trying to make it so we didn't see each other. It was ridiculous. When we ended up talking again, we recapped that night and laughed."
We're glad the girls don't have to be lonely on-set and can laugh about that whole mess now. The Simple Life isn't as delightfully insipid without the two of them together.
The newest Jolie-Pitt, Pax Thien, came home! Yay!! Aaaand, that's pretty much all we got on that front. What else this week:
- It looks like Suri is already jogging.
- Lindsay opened up a bit, but really, her mom blew her out of the Too Much Information water.
- Sarah Jessica Parker gave us a glimmer and a peek.
- Britney left rehab only a few days before schedule, though we still hope she avoids Kevin's Vegas B-Day party this weekend.
- Olsens were kinda semi looking good? Maybe?
- J-Lo demonstrated her fashion sense: the good, the bad and the toilet paper.
- We wished a Happy Birthday to Reese, who is looking just fab these days, all dolled up and just out on the town.