Posts for March 3rd 2007
Jessica Biel has been busy hitting Paris Fashion Week most recently stopping by the Chanel show. Lucky girl. The actress is turning 25 today but no word on who she will be sharing her special day with. Looks like that Justin thing has passed but we bet she won't have a problem finding a new admirer.
Elizabeth Hurley married the extremely wealthy businessman Arun Nayar in this insane looking castle last night. The model/actress will be supposedly selling her wedding photos to Hello Magazine so hopefully we'll get to see them soon. No word yet on who designed her dress but since she will be having multiple celebrations in Mumbai and Rajasthan next week we bet she gets to wear something from each of her favorites. Here's more about the event:
Elizabeth Hurley married an Indian businessman in a private civil ceremony at a 15-century castle, and photographers and spectators descended Saturday on this quiet town in western England to catch a glimpse of their lavish wedding party.
Gloucestershire County Council confirmed that Hurley and Arun Nayar married Friday at Sudeley Castle in Winchcombe, 125 miles west of London. The pair planned to hold a blessing and party at the castle later Saturday, with guests including Elton John, Kate Moss and Hurley's ex, Hugh Grant.
Oh Beyonce. 'Yonce, 'Yonce, 'Yonce. If we've told you once, we've told you a million times -- you must (MUST) stop letting your mother demand that you wear her House of Dereon clothing everywhere you go. Now, at this point I'm really only assuming that you're wearing HoD, but I'm not sure what, other than a mother's urging, would force you to pour yourself into this monstrosity. I love you B, I do, but I do not love this. For the life of me, I still can't really decide whether this post-TRL outfit is an upgrade or a downgrade from the during TRL clothing choice, but judging from your necklace, you'd go with upgrade. That, or you're being ironic. In which case, touche.
Jessica Simpson won us over during The Newlyweds but post-Nick we admit we were sick of seeing Jess everywhere and not being that cute girl from the MTV show that made her famous. Perhaps it's because she talked too much unlike her new wiser relationship with John Mayer. Now she's keeping her mouth shut and living a much quieter life with John. She seems to have a much better sense of humor about herself, which clearly comes through in shots from her upcoming film Blonde Ambition. So, has Jessica won you back?
Man, remember the Oscars? They feel like forever ago. There were beautiful people and gorgeous parties. There was ::jazz hands::Red Carpet Fashion::jazz hands::. Phew, and we're still exhausted. Here's what else went down:
- OMG, ROFOOSE (Rolling On Floor Out Of Sheer Excitement) Babies Jolie-Pitt, more Babies Jolie-Pitt (and more, and more). And finally, (Cute Warning Level Through the Roof on the last one) Brad and Shiloh. Jolie-Pitt-apalooza '07!!
- Britney took some breaks from 'hab, but only for more good things like AA.
- John and Jess officially enter race for most fabulous couple hair.
- There was a lot of Jake, and a lot of Posh, but not together, though that would be an interesting friendship.
- American Idol chugged along. Apparently America Hearts Amateur Modeling Work! Whee!
- Celebs wear knock-offs! The horror! Though we'd much rather Court stick to the fake Chanel than wear this. EVER.