Posts for April 21st 2007
Owen took Kate out for her 28th birthday the other night at La Esquina and The Box in NY. Kate looked gorgeous all glammed up for her big night out. People reports that the birthday girl "seemed really happy" and the couple were seen "kissing in the corner." Owen opted for the play it cool attitude when they were caught leaving The Box. We're just happy they actually exited the club at the same time instead of trying to cover up the cuteness they should be sharing.
There are definitely some people on which I fully condone the high waist trend. As I learned this week, Jessica Simpson is not one of those people. Apparently neither is Mischa Barton. At least not in these ones. She rocked these bad boys in London this week and I'm not sure why, but somehow I feel like the high waisted shorts are way worse than high waisted pants. Judging from these two ladies this week (and others in recent times) I think we'll be seeing a lot more of these ahead. Brace yourselves, it's going to be a bumpy (and frumpy) road. Literally.
Denise and Richie looked very much in love in NYC. Rumors have been circulating that the two are going to get hitched in July. But they won't even admit if they're engaged or not! (We are in the midst of Wedding Mania Week at the moment if you can't tell). So what do you think? Is it wedding bells this year for Denise and Richie?
This week we waited patiently for Ryan Gosling to open that pretty little mouth of his and give a real statement on whether or not he and Rachel have broken up (and crushed many of our hearts). Unfortunately, the longer it goes, the more it look like the rumors may be true. Sadness. Let's all pour one out and watch The Notebook. Here's what else went down:
- The week started off with the horrible massacre at Virginia Tech. Our hearts go out to everyone involved in this senseless tragedy.
- There was a lot of Adam Brody. He's pretty cute, though I think we learned why he prefers a smug smile to a full grin.
- Owen and Kate: Still Blonde, Now with Interlocking Arms
- Madonna went to Malawi. Wheeee
- Britney is, well, Britney. Got the legs back. Still pretty crazy. Fired and hired some management folks and boy is her dad pissed.
- It's Lohan's party, we're just crashing it. And someone's maybe hacking it.
- There were birthdays galore! But I'd be willing to bet Posh got the best deal. Seriously.
- Got some time? Try and guess who is more famous and watch free time slip away...