Posts for April 28th 2007
Selma confused us with a few of her recent hairstyles (and you agreed some were UGLY) but this time she got it right. She can definitely pull off the edgy short hair, but who knew how cool the two toned hair would look? Selma was spotted with her man, Matthew Felker headed out for dinner and Il Sole. Looks like she has a lot to smile about these days.
Nicole was caught leaving the gym last week but wasn't in the mood for a Cameron-like post workout grin. It's like the tables have turned in paparazzi-land. Luckily Nicole has her insanely huge and beautiful Balenciaga to shield her from the cameras. Perhaps Nicole and Paris are working out to get in shape for the The Simple Life promotional tour we will not be able to avoid at the end of May.
More of Nicole trying to hide so read more
It's cute to read that the OC boys still hang out and Ben McKenzie was even around to support Adam Brody while he was making the rounds for In the Land of Women. We've seen lots of Adam, Rachel and Mischa since we kissed the OC goodbye, but it doesn't look like Ben has many projects coming up. Hopefully, this will change in the future, but we want to know - which OC alum do you think will be the biggest star?
WooHoo! Weekend! This week we had our first ever Caption It, Sugar contest around here and we got tons of awesome responses. It was so much fun to read what you guys came up with (and really really hard to choose a winner). Hope you all had as much fun as we did. The winning caption for the below pic (click on it for the uncensored version) goes to reeses! His was only the 4th entry, but he came up with two stellar responses: "About a Butt" and "Two Cheeks Later." Enjoy your PopSugar swag!
Other honorable mentions are jrosenberg02 for "Hello, my name is Hugh. Hugh Jass," Spun Sugar for "Hugh: I hate being chased by the papar-ass-i" and hkd for "You guys are so crass. That's obviously a production still from Hugh's new project, Brokeback London..." So fun! Here's what else went down this week:
- There was so much Spider-man 3 we just about lost it. To think, Spider-man week doesn't start until Monday.
- We forced ourselves (okay, I forced myself at least) to warm up to Rachel and Hayden.
- Lohan rambled, we loved every crazy minute of it.
- So we may be a little sick of Britney, but we gotta give her props for getting the bod back. Now, about those secret shows?
- Rosie announced her plans to bail on The View.
- Stop the presses! David Beckham went super blonde!
- Tribeca Film Festival kicked off, and a few of our favorite stars stopped by. We're still holding out a teeny bit of hope that SMG is pregs, though it's not looking as likely.
- Oh, and of course, Idol Gave Back! But especially to the contestants, none of whom got booted.
There were some hot fashions Thursday night at the Us Weekly Hot Hollywood 2007 bash. We wanted to make sure you had a chance to vote on all the looks, so click the links below and tell us if you Loved It or Hated It.