Posts for April 7th 2007
Luke looks much cuter here in casual attire on a coffee run in Santa Monica than he did the other night at the Jet Anniversary party. For the most part, Luke enjoys staying out of the spotlight, but the same cannot really be said for brother Owen. Well at least Owen can't avoid it these days considering his public affair with Kate Hudson. Now that the two have come out, Luke's able to comment on their relationship. People reports that Luke said, "He seems very happy,... [Kate] is a very nice girl." Owen sure looked happy here and Luke seems like the kind of brother that just wants his family to be happy.
Naomi and Liev were hopping on the latest Hollywood trend of having a baby but not getting married. They had planned to have a wedding post pregnancy however; apparently Naomi has had a change of heart. Page Six reports the details saying, "There's not enough time to plan a big wedding," says an insider. "They'll have just 25 guests for the nuptials in her hometown of Sydney, Australia, with a lavish wedding reception for all their stateside friends after the baby is born." Naomi looks great pregnant and we bet she'd be a beautiful bride. Since the rules are no longer normal with love and marriage in Hollywood, it would be a pleasant surprise if this rumor were true.
- The Kids Chose. Everyone was slimed to celebrate.
- OMG Reese and Jake! John and Jess Down Under! Kate and Owen out and about! Penelope and EVERYONE. Wait, but seriously, Reese and Jake?
- You think Leo is cute? Put him next to a baby polar bear named Knut. Now. THAT is cute. His girlfriend is pretty adorable, too.
- We bumped watched the heck out of (confirmed pregnant) Naomi and (still rumor-y) Isla.
- The Entourage boys are back in town. Good times.
- Clooney is a big tipper. Sorry lemonade stand kids, that may be the most exciting moment of your lives.
- Britney might have a new boyfriend. Because that seems like the best call right now.
- How much of this did you already know? Take the Pop Quiz!