Posts for May 19th 2007
Stacy "Fergie" Ferguson (aka, The Dutchess) and Sarah "Fergie" Ferguson (The Duchess of York) met on the red carpet of Fergie's performance for the first of the Cipriani Concert Series in NYC on Thursday night. While Fergs (the pop star) was all ladylike on the red carpet, she really tarted it up for her performance. Clearly she is not ashamed to show off the results of all that work on her fitness. But really, would you expect anything less?
To see more pics from the event, including Petra Nemcova, who is literally everywhere these days, just read more
Despite saying she wasn't going to Cannes for the premiere of Blonde and Blonder Pam obviously had a change of heart. She might be wishing she'd stayed at home considering she was booed by photographers after showing up late for a photo session on Friday! Apparently Pam wasn't impressed with them either. She says, "Even watching it on television this morning, seeing these people, it's like the actors are prodded through like cattle, `turn this way, turn that way.'" Still, Pam admitted the whole thing is "quite glamorous." It is Cannes after all.
Jessica Simpson and John may have broken up just a few days ago, but she's already shaking things up - like almost immediately dying her hair back to blonde (right in the middle of the Cannes Film Festival, no less). Single life never really seems to suit Jess, so we want to know - whom do you think she should date next?
Our favorite ladies were all over the place this week. Cameron canoodled with Criss Angel Mindfreak while Lohan's new man creeped me out a lot. Meanwhile, Biel and JT, well, they chose to conduct their loving overseas style. Here's what else went down:
- Speaking of JT & Biel & Scarlett & Ryan Reynolds, they inspired a little bit of artwork.
- Britney had an inspiring message for her fans. And made a far less inspiring hair decision.
- On a brighter note: Suri!!!
- Brad took his kids to school in Prague. And we saw it. Every single day. But how cute are the giant backpacks?
- Sadness. Jess and John broke-up. But who got the hair product collection???
- Cannes started! Yay! Fun!
- Some of our favorite TV shows said goodbye for the summer (and were real bummers while doing so). But we got to meet some of next year's new shows. Yay.
- Oh, and back to Lindsay for a sec. She was named Maxim's #1 most hottest, so she turned up the heat for the party. And then fought with her skeevy boyfriend all over town. Wheeeee!