Posts for June 2nd 2007
Angelina looked uncharacteristically cheery arriving on the set of Wanted this week. Unfortunately she didn't have any of the little ones with her this time. Angelina and all that surrounds their family creates controversy (which is an understatement), so obviously she has earned a place on our PopSugar 100 List. As I mentioned yesterday, we can't announce the list until it runs in a magazine next week, but here's my teaser question. Where do you think Angelina landed in our final tally of your votes?
Talk about advanced! We were surprised that little Suri was walking and talking but now it turns out she's writing thank-you notes also. People reports Suri and Katie stopped by a children's store while in Shreveport, LA where Katie is shooting Mad Money. When the owners heard they were coming they painted a special picture frame with Suri's name across the bottom. Apparently the Cruises were so flattered that Suri wrote a thank-you note on her own embossed stationery – with Mom's help of course. The store also said Suri had a great time with other customers and their babies. It all sounds so cute. We can only hope we'll get some pictures from the fabulous event soon.
We just saw the first sexy images from LL's Jill Stuart campaign and now here's the latest ad. It seems as if they will continue to run despite the fact that LL was arrested for a DUI and coke possession and is currently in rehab. We all know the fallout of Kate Moss and her cocaine scandal. She was initially dropped by major fashion houses. Do you think Lindsay should be dropped from Jill Stuart?
This week kicked off with our lovely starlets getting themselves into a whole heap of trouble. Lindsay ran her car off the road...under the influence...and with coke in her car. Hello rehab (which she just loves)! Mischa ended up in the hospital for something to do with mixing (prescription?) drugs with booze. Nicole caused a stir with her off-color sense of humor. Oh, ladies. Which all left us wondering, are the starlets worse off than ever? Eh, probably. Here's what else went down:
- Maybe all that made Paris excited to get away from the madness for a little? Who knows, but we may get to read all about it!
- Speaking of which, somehow all the other starlet nonsense made Britney look pretty put-together (this coherent letter to the fans totally helped!)...or not?
- Buzz picked her Top 10 Ladies of Summer from this season's movies! Isla made the list! Yay!
- Ahhh! Reese & Jake sighting!!! Ooooor, you know, what is supposedly their cars.
- Lucky us not only got Aniston out with the precious Cox-Arquette's, but news of Jen's maybe new man and partnership with smartwater. Rock on!
- Jess and John took a romantic reconciliation trip down to Mexico, but judging from the photos, it didn't go as planned. When she returned stateside, she kept it casual cute.
- With the Ocean's 13 cast enjoying some downtime before next week's premieres, we had a severe lack of Manjoyment around here. But at least the Ocean's guys were still giving some hilarious interviews. Next week, back to tuxes?