Posts for June 30th 2007
Remember last summer, when Lindsay had her little fling with Harry Morton and they were together every second? Well, he's back on our radar, and this time he was opening up the LA branch of his maturely named Pink Taco Mexican food chain. Sigh. Jessica Alba tagged along with who I can only assume are Cash's friends, while more C-List starlets like Kristin Cavallari and Kimberly Stewart walked the red carpet. Harry never seemed like a terrible guy, in fact he kinda kept Lohan grounded for a little. Just think -- maybe she wouldn't have gotten in all this trouble if she stayed with him.
To see more pics, including Stephanie Tanner all grown up just read more
We polled about Paris a couple of times in the past few weeks and you guys said that you wouldn't tune in to her first interview and that you still can't stand her. However, actions speak louder than votes and Larry King's audience was tripled for his interview with Paris. Are you surprised that so many people tuned in?
Cameron Diaz has made a name for herself by taking roles in movies that are usually lighthearted and fun, like Something About Mary, Shrek and The Holiday, but now she's looking to branch out a little. Although she's still got more Shrek coming her way, she's also signed on to do a horror flick called The Box. Cameron did prove she could do something more out there when she was in Being John Malkovich so it will be nice to see her change things up again.
- Paris is free, in People Magazine and on Larry King where she blatantly lies then goes all incognito on us with a wig in Maui.
- Girl Power is back as the Spice Girls announce a world tour reunion, but first Posh takes a vaca with Becks.
- Ben and Jen spend their anniversary surfing with the Damons. Ben gets some special alone time with Violet, with his budding soccer star.
- Brad and Angie had a romantic weekend getaway sans the kids. Brad then took a break from his usual daddy duties to look hot in a commercial. Then he went back to the same old walking the kids to school routine.
- Britney and her mom have legal issues.