Posts for July 7th 2007
Seriously, do you think Ellen and Portia: a) use the same hair stylist and b) get their hair colored the exact same shade? I guess that's a question for Bella! The ladies were looking a little caught off guard, but lovely, out to lunch in LA on Thursday. Their lives are thankfully gossip free, but these ladies are always excellent to see. No wonder they're one of Buzz's Comedy Couples We Love!
Guy Ritchie took his turn watching sons David and Rocco this week in London on the set of his latest film, RocknRolla. Rocco loves to ham it up for the cameras. Guy may have to cast his little look alike in his film so he can get some real experience. Hopefully we'll get to see even more of these adorable boys this weekend. Madonna will be performing at Live Earth today in London and we bet her men will be on hand to cheer her on!
Sienna was all dolled up for a Valentino photoshoot in Rome yesterday but the actress made headlines for something else. Sienna was linked to Diddy earlier this year, and since Kim and Diddy split this week rumors are flying that it was because of Sienna. What do you think -- did Sienna come between Diddy and Kim?
Fergie was spotted in London this week not looking so glamorous. We totally preferred her chic look in Paris. Apparently Fergie wasn't the only one upset to hear she was going to be singing about Candie's. Her reps denied the report saying, "She does have a commercial deal with the clothing brand Candie's, but it has nothing whatsoever to do with the creation of her music." Glad that's all cleared up since it would have seemed unnatural if Fergie had to pimp her sponsors in her songs.
Malibu was the place to be this week, with Lindsay & Paris, Hilary, Jim & Jenny, and Courteney, David & Jen all celebrating the 4th on that famous stretch of beach. It's a good thing the weather was so gorgeous, or else we would have had some pretty unhappy starlets! Hope all you had a fabulous holiday, too! Here's what else went down:
- If you think this beach time looks nice, the Afflecks and Damons spent some final days in the Hawaii sun surfing, playing and apparently writing a movie (the boys at least)! Then, it was off to Vegas for Matt & Ben. Awesome to see them BFF again.
- All Eva and Tony all the time. Literally. But today is their big day! Congrats to them!
- Pregnancy rumors "confirmed" for both Christina and Nicole, though both ladies have remained mum themselves. You were all definitely more shocked about the Nicole one.
- Cameron's week started with some Criss Angel-related drama. Hopefully she takes this chance to get rid of him entirely.
- Britney continued to act bratty, surprise. At least she found a new way to express herself.
- Are Pete & Kate over for real this time? Fingers crossed. Does he realize how dumb he was to cheat on her? Probably not.
- LL and Katherine got theirs, time to get yours! Win an iPhone!!!