Posts for August 11th 2007
After a grueling day of jury duty (ha) in LA, Brad Pitt hopped back on a plane to meet up with Angelina in Chicago where she is filming Wanted. The private jet travel must be reserved for when they've got their four kids with them, because she picked him up at regular old O'Hare International. So not only did a lucky group of people have the most annoying civic duty ever brightened up by hunky Brad but another group of unsuspecting civilians got to share a plane with the A-Lister. Fun swoon. Meanwhile, how cute is Angelina's big smile as Brad climbs into the car with her?
Universal Studios has placed a massive Bourne Ultimatum billboard on the side of a building in NYC which just happens to be where Matt Damon lives with lucky Luciana. We love to see Matt anywhere and everywhere, but wonder if the studio went too far with the idea that Bourne comes home, literally. What do you think? Was this too much information for the studio to divulge?
Jessica Alba looks sultry in fuchsia as she shows off a little leg on the cover of the September issue of Cosmopolitan. Despite a reunion lunch with Cash the two are definitely over. In the issue, Jessica keeps quiet about Cash but does dish on Dane Cook and of course, being sexy. Here are highlights:
On her role in Good Luck Chuck and her co-star, Dane Cook:
"I play the biggest dork ever...I've wanted to do comedy my whole career, and Dane really encouraged me just to make an ass of myself."
On when she feels the most confident:
"I probably feel sexiest after the gym, right out of the shower, in my birthday suit."
It will definitely be interesting to see Jessica take on a more comedic role, since we're so used to seeing her kicking ass a la The Fantastic Four and Dark Angel. For more of Alba in Cosmo check out newsstands August 14th.
Congrats to juicy23, yesterdays winner in our Celebrity Faceoff Contest with an amazing score of 192! In case you hadn't heard, we're giving away a daily prize to the high scorer on our Celebrity Faceoff Game! If you've never played, check it out to test your skills at guessing who is more famous. Believe me, it's not always who you think! As always, the celebrity rankings are chosen by who you all have been picking to win. Today's contest will end at 11:59pm Pacific Time. At that time whoever is at the top of today's leaderboard will win a $100 Amazon gift card! For Official Rules, click here.
It was a pretty slow week in celebrity gossip, but there was still a little excitement to be had. The most shocking for me was seeing Nicole proudly showing off that baby bump! I know, I know, I should have expected it, but hellloooo momma! Here's what else went down:
- The Jolie-Pitts landed in Chicago all sleepy. Angie modeled. Zahara shopped. Brad had to go back to LA for jury duty.
- Some beautiful ladies (and gents) gathered to celebrate the Hollywood Foreign Press Association giving out $1.2 Million.
- Kate Hudson and Dax Shepherd made out in Canada and we all saw it. Bow chicka bow bow.
- Beckham took the field! Without a shirt! Yowza!
- Sigh, Britney found a new, jerky, untrustworthy boy and caused some controversy with her new perfume ad. Meanwhile, Kevin filed for more custody. Oh, Brit, will you ever learn?
- Spice Girls news! Mel B is married? Check out her Larry King interview and hear all about it (and Eddie). Also Emma had a baby! Girl power!
- I showed off a little young John Krasinski. Do you have a fun celebrity sighting to share?