Justin Timberlake went for a tough edge as he stepped out for dinner in a leather jacket and a studded belt on Monday night in Beverly Hills.
Posts for January 22nd 2008
Adrian Grenier balanced a board and some bags as he left the French Connection gift suites at the 2008 Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah on Monday.
We are still in shock from today's sad news that Heath Ledger was found dead in a NYC apartment by a housekeeper. Heath was just in London this past weekend filming The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus — the status of the film remains unknown. The latest news is:
- TMZ reports Heath's family is saying his death was accidental and not a suicide. TMZ also claims Heath had pneumonia when he died.
- As we reported earlier, Michelle is currently on a plane. She is headed to NYC right now and is completely "devastated."
- An autopsy is scheduled to be performed tomorrow afternoon to reveal more details on Heath's health and cause of death.
- People reports Hollywood is expressing their sadness and they have quotes from fellow Aussie's Mel Gibson and Nicole Kidman and the producer of Brokeback Mountain who said, "Heath Ledger was a courageous actor, and a great soul. He gave us the gift of sharing his fearless and beautiful love – of his craft, and of all who worked with him – for which all of us will be eternally grateful."
UPDATE #4 — Warner Bros. has issued the following statement: "The studio is stunned and devastated by this tragic news. The entertainment community has lost an enormous talent. Heath was a brilliant actor and an exceptional person. Our hearts go out to his family and friends."
UPDATE #3 — We hear from sources at Sundance that Michelle Williams is currently on a flight home from Sweden where she might have been filming Mammoth. No word on if she knows about this sad news yet.
UPDATE #2 — There are rumors that Heath was found at an apartment owned by Mary-Kate Olsen but this is not 100% confirmed. The pills are now being described as over-the-counter sleeping medication, according to police spokeswoman Barbara Chen. She also said, "This is being looked at as a possible overdose, but that is not confirmed yet." We're still in shock.
UPDATE — Apparently pills were found by his bed so claims of a drug related death are the latest news.
TMZ is reporting that Heath Ledger has sadly died. He was found dead at his home in NYC today by a housekeeper at 3:35 pm. No news on what happened and we are shocked and sad to report this terrible news. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and of course his baby girl Matilda.
While Claudia Schiffer and Diane Kruger are fashion show regulars, the Chanel Haute Couture presentation today in Paris was a first for Blake Lively. While she's abroad Gatecrasher reports stateside on the real-life drama brewing between Blake and her co-stars. Apparently she was spotted kissing Penn Badgley while out shopping in NYC on Saturday yet she and Leighton are avoiding each other like the plague (spoiler alert: the newspaper also outs the identity of GG). While in Paris Blake only wanted to talk about how grateful she is for the new life GG has given her. She said,
“I had a normal, all-American high school experience — nothing like the kids on Gossip Girl. The amount of money the characters have is incredible. The kids on the show drink cocktails at the Palace Hotel; I was eating hamburgers at fundraisers at Fuddruckers. [But it’s] opened so many doors for me, like coming to Paris to see a Chanel show. It doesn’t even seem like a job. We’re getting paid to live in New York and wear amazing clothes.”
At least Blake sounds thankful for all the amazing opportunities and clothes coming her way. To see more from the Chanel show, including Anna Wintour, Sofia Coppola and Natalia Vodianova, just read more
- Drew Barrymore and Justin Long are still making out everywhere — Pink is the New Blog
- Blake Lively is a Teen Vogue cover girl — Just Jared
- Liv Tyler lives it up on the beach — Egotastic
- Oliver Stone elects Josh Brolin to play George W. Bush — BuzzSugar
- Charlize Theron needs a geography lesson — IDLYITW
- Nicole Sherzinger's album will have to wait 14 years?— popbytes
- Broderick is boy wonder — MollyGood
- Mariah Carey goes topless and looks amazing — Hollywood Tuna
- Kelly Osbourne bops to the radio — Hollywood Rag
- Rihanna gets naked for FHM Germany — CityRag
- How did Madonna get those bruises? — TMZ
- OMG, eeeeew — D-Listed
While Ben was away, his girls came out to play. Jen and Violet went shopping this weekend and like always Violet had her favorite blanket and a huge grin on her face. The girls also stopped by The Grove where Violet pushed her play stroller as opposed to the usual of being pushed. She must have gotten tired since Jen ended up carrying the toys, their bags, and Violet all at once. Jen was then spotted Monday leaving a meeting at Shutters. She's clearly a pro at this mothering thing and somehow she still finds time for work as well. No wonder some call her Wonder Woman.
For lots more images of cute Violet and Supermom Jennifer Garner just read more
Selma Blair Heads to TV for NBC's Kath and Kim Selma Blair has been focusing on her film career for years, but now she's headed back to the small screen. After a long search, NBC has tapped her to play opposite Molly Shannon in the comedy Kath and Kim. The show, based on an award-winning Australian series, focuses on the dysfunctional relationship between a mother, Kath (Shannon), and her daughter, Kim (Blair).