Elle Macpherson flaunted her physique while at the beach in Australia on Sunday.
Posts for December 29th 2008
Prince Harry and his girlfriend Chelsy Davy hit the beach in Mauritius on Monday.
- Buzz names her top 10 movies of the year
- Beauty Byte: FDA approves eye-lash growth drug
- Fab flash: Ferragamo goes green
- Would you watch a 5-year-old's cooking show?
- Candidates broke late-night show appearance records
- Which online store had its best ever holiday sales?
- The connection between wine, sulfites, and headaches
- Does your home style match your personal style?
- Love it or leave it: the overnighter set
- Do you allow your kids to stay up late on New Year's eve?
- Cozy sweaters for your pets
- Welcome Mr. President: Inauguration iPhone app
- Cute alert: cat and bulldog are friends
Bristol Palin Gives Birth to Healthy Baby Boy Former vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin's 18-year-old daughter Bristol Palin gave birth to a healthy 7 lb., 4 oz., baby boy Sunday in Alaska. The baby's name is Tripp Easton Mitchell Johnston, according to a family member who also said the baby and Bristol are doing well.
Isla Fisher brought her very giggly looking daughter Olive Cohen to the LA Zoo last week. Visiting the animals is always a popular pastime for the little ones and has been the site of some exciting celebrity baby moments this year including our first look at Halle's Nahla. Isla had some family members with her for the outing, but still conspicuously absent was her fiancé Sacha Baron Cohen. Hopefully her recent solo adventures aren't a sign that there's trouble with this adorable family of three.
How Well Do You Remember This Season of Gossip Girl? Gossip Girl got good this year. While a lot of shows that used to provide solid entertainment foundered or are in need of a makeover, the kids of the Upper East Side kept things interesting and hilarious — and had us coming back for more. If you're like me, you couldn't get enough — but how closely were you paying attention this year? Take my quiz!