Lindsay Lohan had no problem showing off her assets in her low cut/super short little number at the Italia-Film Fashion & Art Fest in LA on Sunday. Of course, she was still a lot more covered up than what we saw in her racy spread for New York Magazine. Lindsay definitely seems to be trying to get attention any way she can these days. Too bad she's still not getting any love from the Hollywood boys of her choice, but maybe her Marilyn Monroe-esque photos will change some of their minds.
Posts for February 18th 2008
Spending some time with boyfriend Mike Comrie put a smile on Hilary Duff's face as the couple ducked out of NYC's Waverly Inn on Monday night. Awwww, so cute. Hilary downgraded her earrings a little since the last time we saw her, but she seems to like 'em big these days. Somehow it's hard for me to believe that it was really tank top weather in Manhattan last night, but maybe she had some liquid help to warm her up before stepping out. Plus having a big cuddly hockey player around can't hurt.
We were starting to wonder whether Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia were still involved in their semi-illicit relationship. We only saw them looking couple-y together once and she did spend her Valentine's Day with her family, after all. But it looks like the answer is yes and the two were very gussied up for a private party in LA on Saturday night. Of course both of them looked impeccable for the fancy pants event, but there's something about Milo in that tuxedo (especially with the bowtie) that makes it look like he works for her? Just saying.
Naomi Watts sexed up a basic button up and men's ties for the latest cover of Esquire. The photoshoot seems lighthearted and fun, a side of her we don't typically get to see on the big screen. In the article she explains why she'd rather do scary and serious films than comedic ones, being BFF with Nicole Kidman, and what it's like working with her man Liev. Here are highlights:
- On why she picks the roles that she does: "Don't get me wrong. I'd love to do more comedy, but that kind of thing is just not truthful to me."
- On working on scary movies: "I like playing scared. It's fun — and besides, no one
is that perfect. There's always another side, and that's the fun of it. I love to crack it all open, to find the contradictions we all have in ourselves."
- On working with Liev: "It's terrifying, because he's so, so good. We talk about projects, process and then we laugh and say, thank God no one was here to hear that."
To see what Naomi had to say about waiting for her big moment and her friend Nicole Kidman, just read more
- Come party with me: Oscar invites
- Oscars beauty: Nicole Kidman
- Citizen interview: Nick Ragone, author of Presidents' Most Wanted
- Do, dump or marry? Viggo Mortensen
- Crave worthy: Designers Guild throws
- Celebrity style: Charlize Theron
- Are you interested in seeing a modern Smurfs movie?
- Geek tip: fix scratched CDs with toothpaste
- Kid friendly or are you kidding? Tattoos of Tots
- Fit tip: push yourself after 30 minutes
- Tell us: Which pet is cuter?
- Meet Monster, the opera-singing cat
- Tough decision: buy vs. rent
- princesspinks needs recommendations for her first trip to New York
Katherine Heigl headed to Paris with her mom this weekend, squeezing in some time for shopping when she wasn't promoting 27 Dresses. Katherine probably has her eye out for last-minute additions to her Oscar ensemble. She's one of the many A-listers who will be presenting an award, which only confirms that Ms. Heigl is really a movie star now. Katherine may annoy us from time to time, but she tends to impress us on the red carpet. We're looking forward to seeing whether or not she'll go with her typical old Hollywood glamor, or wow us with something new.
Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen were back in LA on Saturday and making sure to stop by their local liquor store to pick up some goodies for the President's Day Weekend fun. Par-ty. Perhaps little R-Bils is turning to the bottle to console herself after reading all of Jumper's horrible reviews (Buzz included). On the other hand, she could have been getting something boozy to celebrate the fact that the couple's movie was number one at the box office over the long weekend! Not everyone loved the movie (okay, fine, no one I've talked to liked it at all), but congrats to them on the opening's weekend success!
To see more of Rachel and Hayden just read more