Nicole Richie and Joel Madden are already battling criticism that they've been going out on the town too much since Harlow's birth, but the happy new parents certainly looked like they had baby in mind out shopping in LA over the weekend. Not even going to comment on her being back in the skinny jeans already, sigh. At least you can't deny that Nicole and Joel still look adorably in love. Also curious about what Miss Richie thinks about the Paris/Benji relationship. I kinda feel like Nicole would be less into the "we could be sisters-in-law" thing than Paris. Really though, I'm with you guys — wanting to see those Harlow pics, please.
Posts for February 26th 2008
No more discreet dating rumors for Rihanna and Chris Brown. The couple was caught sharing a few romantic moments during their vacation in Jamaica together this past weekend. The 20-year-old Rihanna and her younger 18-year-old man were getting flirty at the hotel pool. Can't say we're surprised — what do you expect when the sexiest musicians of the year are spending so much time performing together? They make for a pretty adorable couple — what do you think about these two love birds?
Kate Hudson was in great spirits climbing into her car in Malibu on Monday. Good to see she's still happy considering the deluge of rumors about her recently. First, there is the pregnancy story (which was at least partially deterred by this dress). Then, there was the one that she's been secretly seeing Justin Timberlake for the past year. Would be cute, but I'm still skeptical.
Now, people are saying that she's back with Owen Wilson. Who knows if any of it is true, but judging from her smile, being seen in a bikini isn't the only thing she's at peace with these days.
Before taking the stage with the Spice Girls for the final stop on their reunion tour last night, Victoria Beckham headed to Holt Renfrew in Toronto to promote her DvB clothing line. Our friend Fab UK thinks her look is a bit harsh, but she looks polished as usual to us. Sad that we won't see the whole Spice entourage traveling from city to city together anymore, but now we're gearing up for the Beckham family reunion.
- Get the chic Bluetooth earpiece worn by Brooke Shields and Eva Longoria
- Found! Christina Ricci's cute pet bag (and pup)
- Vegas.com reaches out to the douchebag demographic
- Hey moms: Enter to win a $500 gift card to Ann Taylor Loft!
- Are you surprised by Iran's position on sex change surgery?
- See how the presidential hopefuls could affect your pocketbook
- Casa Verde: Pottery Barn's green collection
- Do you think celebrity friendships are genuine?
- Bella shows us how to spot counterfeit cosmetics
- Make yummy chicken lettuce wraps whether you're a beginner or an expert
- Love cereal? Here's a breakdown of the best and worst choices
- The runway to red-carpet tale of Marion Cotillard's Oscar dress
- Get a sneak peek at the new Mariah Carey video starring 30 Rock's Jack McBrayer
- ALSW needs advice on donating her hair, plus short hairstyle ideas
Justin Timberlake got in touch with his country roots as he started work on a new film in Louisiana on Monday.
Before rubbing elbows with fellow A-listers at Madonna's Oscar party on Sunday, Tom Cruise spent Saturday catching up with his son Connor. The boys took their sunglasses to the racetrack to catch the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Auto Club 500, and looks like Tom also showed off his football skills. The ladies of the Cruise family decided to sit this one out, but it sounds like a perfect day for some father-son bonding and VIP treatment.
Jessica Simpson didn't have any of her usual men — Ken, Tony or Papa Joe — by her side out to dinner at Kumo in LA last night. Even having to take care of her own hair checks this time didn't keep a smile off her face. Meanwhile, her dad has been too busy in Las Vegas helping Ashlee promote her new album to take his oldest daughter to dinner. Jess seems to be doing just fine all on her own, and if you need proof, check out Willie Nelson's new video that features the pop star showing her girl power and leaving the likes of Owen Wilson, Woody Harrelson in the dust.