Brad Pitt hit the streets in Texas Thursday looking hot with his clean shave.
Posts for February 28th 2008
Julia Roberts was dressed for comfort as she walked in New York Thursday.
Brad Pitt channeled his younger A River Runs Through It self walking around Texas between takes on Tree of Life yesterday. Seriously though, how hot does he look with the shorter hair and no goatee? My middle school self is very happy. So hot. The Jolie-Pitt clan is currently in the Lone Star state while he films, but are rumored to be taking off to more French pastures to await the arrival of baby No. 5. While Brad is hard at work acting, Angelina has (typically) loftier aspirations. She just published her most recent Op Ed piece in the Washington Post about what she thinks we should do in regards to Iraq. From baby bumps to the rumor mill to actual politics — there's just no way to keep the Jolie-Pitts out of the headlines.
To see a lot more of Brad just read more
Britney Spears went business casual — khaki skirt, white top, only slightly sluttier — for her trip to Millennium dance studio and Starbucks yesterday afternoon. I wonder if she noticed any difference in her beverage of choice? Thankfully she continued on her trend of looking decent after yet another successful visit with her boys — the third this week. More good news from the visits is that Brit and her boys are super happy and affectionate together. Not going to jump the gun on the positive trend, but it's been all good news for Britney this week. Yay?
To see more of Britney just read more
Kate Beckinsale dressed every bit the part at the LA premiere of her new movie Snow Angels last night. As usual, her hot hot husband Len Wiseman was there to support his wife's big night as was James Franco's sleaze-tastic mustache. Juno's Olivia Thirlby (who was maybe the best part of that movie) was also out to support her new project — I definitely think there are big things coming up for her. Kate may be Ice Queen on the red carpet and goofy open in interviews, but there's something about the fabulous mixture that makes her so endearing, no?
To see more from the premiere just read more
We can't wait to see what Madonna has been working on for the past year, and we've even got a sneak peek of the track listing (check it out after the jump). It's only a tease, but hopefully this can hold us over until we can hear the first single featuring JT.
To see the tracks on Madonna's new album, just read more
- Savvy asks: What's the deal with the "alpha female"?
- E. Jean offers advice on how to become a famous blogger
- What costs more: Jessica Simpson's handbag or dog bag?
- Did the Hillary/Obama makeout video go too far?
- Fab flash: Select Oscar dresses are already being reproduced
- Elmo officially loses it, starts issuing death threats
- Colin Farrell is a smokin' hot sugardaddy
- Quarterlife is already canned by NBC, moving to Bravo
- Do you work out with your significant other?
- Test your America's Next Top Model beauty knowledge with this week's quiz
- Can you guess which Southern songstress lives here?
- Got a tech question? Post it in the Ask a Geek Girl group!
- PartySugar whips up a lovely mussel and chorizo soup
- Anned starts a group devoted to fabulous jewelry finds
Elle Macpherson narrowly avoided a fall leaving an event in London Wednesday night.