Posts for February 5th 2008
Victoria Beckham put on her practical heels on Tuesday to travel to Toronto with little Cruz and all her fellow Spice Girls.
Knowing you picked the most winners can be its own reward — but it's not the only reason to fill out the ballot. We're offering a whole slew of great prizes this year. Here's the biggie: If you pick the most winners, you'll win $1,000 cash! But that's not all: One second-place winner will receive $500 cash, and 10 third-place winners will get $100 gift cards to the movies!
The ballot will be open until noon PST on Feb. 24, just hours before this year's winners are announced. For the official rules, click here — and good luck!
The Spice Girls rolled into the Toronto airport today, and Victoria, Emma, and Geri all had their littlest ones. The rest of the crew probably wasn't far behind — we know how these families like to stay close together while on tour. Unfortunately all good things must come to an end, and in the case of the Spice Girls reunion, the party is getting cut short. Last Friday the Girls announced that they were canceling their tour dates after February 26 so that they can get back to their families and other commitments. Sad for all the fans around the world who won't get the chance to see the group, but the Girls did make an apology video explaining why they had to end their run.
To see what the Spice Girls had to say, plus more pics, just read more
It's Official: JLo Is Having Twins! Break out the matching onesies! Jennifer López will have not one, but two babies! The singer's father, David López, has announced that his daughter is having twins. "Yes, twins. The thing is in my family, my sister also had twins, so it's a hereditary thing."0 Comments
Paris Hilton wasn't afraid to chow down hard on the pizza at The Hottie And The Nottie premiere after party in LA last night. Yum. Miss Hilton is in the middle of a full on publicity blitz for her movie which only opens on 100 screens this weekend, including her tame Letterman sit-down and an interview in this week's Parade Magazine. In it she reveals that she'd rather be rich than famous and that she has super secret hockey skills. Huh, how about that. Here are highlights:
- On what her mom taught her: "That was definitely the way that we were raised by my mom. She always taught us to be polite. We had the best manners, so I’ve kept them...'Put your shoulders back and don’t chew gum.' My mom has always been really supportive. She’s one of my best friends. And she’s just always told me to stay the same and stay the sweet girl I’ve always been since I was little and not let any of the Hollywood stuff get to my head, and you’ll leave a good karma."
- On being one of the 'bad girls': "Yeah, you know, that’s just a stereotype they’ve come up with. And that’s fine, but I’m not a bad girl [laughs]...I handle it really well. I don’t let that bother me or let the media or paparazzi take over my life. I try not to pay attention to things that are negative."
To read more of Paris' interview just read more
Matthew McConaughey stopped by Letterman last night (the interview airs tonight) and The Today Show this morning to promote a movie that looks like it could sweep next year's razzies. Fool's Gold hits theaters this weekend and Matt is busy batting those baby blues to convince us that his movie is going to be worth our $10. On Today he dished about his lifestyle, his film, and the mini world traveler he's going to raise. Here are highlights:
- On his character in Fool's Gold: “If you’ve ever been somebody running down a dream, and if you imagine something can be true, well, then it must be true. And so he’s got to get the gold and keep the girl.”
- On being so laid back: “I worked hard to get a lifestyle and live in a place where I don’t have to wear a shirt or shoes. I’m going to keep working on it so I can put myself on a beach somewhere on the planet. Yeah, I enjoy the sunshine and I enjoy the summertime.”
- On his baby on the way: "“Well, that child is probably going to fill his passport pretty quickly. Culture and travel’s been the best education I’ve had in my life and my child’s going to have that, hopefully.”
It's a good thing we can focus on Matt being cute about his baby because we're not feeling all that confident in his newest movie, even though we've loved seeing him team up with Kate Hudson in the past. Molly is feeling brave enough to check it out for us, so be sure to keep a lookout for her review on Buzz later this week.
To see more pics and watch Matthew's full interview, just read more