A dressed up Ryan Phillippe walks the red carpet in LA Monday night for his latest film premiere, Stop Loss.
Posts for March 17th 2008
Gisele Bundchen strolled around NYC on Monday with her adorable dog in hand.
Fresh from her trip to Kuwait, Jessica Simpson traded in her army fatigues for a LBD to attend a wedding with Tony Romo over the weekend. Tony looks like he was really enjoying the festivities, but we can't blame him since the groom was his Cowboys teammate Bobby Carpenter. It's pretty endearing to see Jess taking a break from the Hollywood lifestyle to play down-to-earth girlfriend to Tony in Ohio, even if it means tucking him in after a night of partying a little too hard.
Ryan Phillippe came out to premiere his new movie Stop-Loss in LA last night, but he didn't have his costar/girlfriend Abbie Cornish on his arm. In fact, she didn't come to her premiere at all, which isn't much of a surprise since the studio's PR team didn't want the couple promoting the movie together and reminding everyone of the Ryan-Reese break up. Instead, Ryan was joined by his male costars Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Channing Tatum. It's been a while since we've had Ryan as the leading man so it should be interesting to see if he can pull off this heart-wrenching film with his fellow leading men and women.
To see more from the premiere including Channing Tatum, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and others just read more
Katie Holmes spent her St. Patrick's Day out to lunch at Joans on Third in a fun yellow coat. Perfect color for Spring. As usual these days, there was no Suri in sight making it two months and counting. Are we going to have to start another Suri sighting day count like after her birth? Kidding, kidding, I just want to see what that little munchkin and her trend-setting style are up to.
Madonna isn't going to let a few rocky marriage rumors slow her down. The pop star didn't have her man by her side when she was inducted into the Hall of Fame so people began whispering the same old story. Instead of hiding, Madonna went to dinner with her good friend Gwyneth who seems to be battling the same rumors over and over again as well. Maybe it's just something with American women married to British men but no matter how many nasty things people say, they seem to be doing just fine. Madonna's rep released a statement to squash the recent reports of an upcoming split. Liz Rosenberg said,
"I am delighted to confirm that Mr. and Mrs. Guy Ritchie remain happily married. Though they were in different countries recently – Madonna in the U.S. doing promotion for her upcoming album Hard Candy and Guy finishing up post production on his new film RocknRolla as well as completing a Nike commercial and working on several scripts in England – the family are joyfully back together at home in London. All is well and wonderful in the Ritchie household."
- How excited are you that geeksugar is giving away a Kindle e-book reader? Enough to bake a Kindle cake?
- Green mom giveaway: Win $500 worth of eco-friendly items!
- What questions should Buzz ask your favorite TV stars at PaleyFest?
- How to get four fabulous green eye-makeup looks
- What do you like about group fitness classes?
- How to choose the right birth control for you
- March shopping madness: mile-long maxi dresses
- Hot or not? Undressing Hillary Clinton's wardrobe
- Rockin' accessories for hard-rock pets
- Amazing cat does dog tricks — need we say more?
- Delicious dessert: Lemon Ripple Cheesecake Bars
- Nice and new: Jonathan Adler's druggist collection
- Should 18- to 25-year-olds be called "adults" or something else?
- Phasekitty shares photos of her yummy St. Patrick's Day dinner
Mandy Moore in her St Patrick's Day green dressed down for the afternoon while running around LA.
Jessica Alba showed off her baby bump shopping around Brentwood with Cash on Monday afternoon.